DSE901 / KR808 Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanSTi

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Harwinton, CT
Hi, this might be something that someone can easily answer and I can't find a good enough answer for me to risk buying something without being sure first.

I know that I can use a KR battery with a 901 atomizer and cart with no problem other than having to partially block the hole on the side of the atomizer, or suck really hard at first. I also read but do not know, which is part of my question, whether the opposite is true. Can I use a 901 battery with a KR cart? Most of the passthroughs are listed for both, and the charging case is listed for both but some say it won't work for the air flow. What is the compatibility between the 2 different models parts?

Also, I like the flat 808E-PACK case that most have, and I as well. However I was looking on East Mall's and I saw their 901PCCCRD, the PCC that is about the size of a pack of smokes but holds 1 battery being charged, 1 atomizer and 6 carts. My second part of the question is could I use all KR stuff (battery & carts) in this charger? If so, because of the many different battery lengths for the KR, will some work and others not and which ones will be able to be charged?

Kind of a strange question, although I'm sure someone before me must have thought it'd be pretty cool to carry a charging battery, and 6/7 cartomizers with them!

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread