DSE901, Kissbox Classic, and atomizer interchangeability questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I had a brief stint with e-smoking April of last year, when I bought my Njoy e-cigarrette. Everything was great until, both my batteries flickered and died out on me. I bought a usb cord and extra atomizer from e-cig.com along with their liquid. Soon after the usb wasn't turning on after every puff and it was getting awfully hard to smoke. I have been smoking regular cigarrettes since.

I have a few questions.

I don't feel like spending the full price on the kissbox classic. Can I just purchase a manual switch and usb cord for the kissbox and attach it to my nJoy atomizer, will it fit? what about the DSE901 (seems to be the popular choice now).

What is the general consensus on the e-cig.com e-liquid now? I remember a year ago, its safety seemed questionable. But I have a lot of it left still.

Will my e-cig.com charger or nJoy charger work with the kissbox classic batteries or DSE901 batteries?

I'm a heavy smoker... which is better, the kissbox or the DSE901. I like a nice throat hit, and I don't like to feel like I'm trying to suck a golf ball through a coffee straw.

Does Janty USA ship from the USA?

And finally does anybody have a good DIY guide to build a screwdriver?

thanks,
Sorry for the long post. Any answers will be greatly appreciated.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Hi Chakra. If you are interested in the KB passthrough and manual switch, you can get a good deal here:

Electronic Cigarette USB Passthrough, Vapor Guys LLC

Electronic Cigarette Switch, Vapor Guys LLC

I know they work with most generic penstyle atomizers but to be honest, I can't say about the njoy because I have never tried that. I assume they would....but I don't want to say for sure. Maybe someone else would know.

Just ordered one of these 2/13 and it's coming in today despite the weekend and holiday! The shipping was only $5....and you get 10% off if you put in coupon code vaporguys . So it ended up like $40 total.

As far as the 901....I don't own one myself but a lot of members are going for the Pilot hybrid sold on www.puresmoker.com

If you read around the forum, there are reviews on both.

As far as e-cig.com, most will tell you not to bother with them as a lot of their products seem to be faulty and their shipping time and communication is horrendous.

And yes, Janty does ship from the US.

Sorry, don't know about diy screwdrivers.

If you click on Suppliers List above and scroll down the page there, you will see a ton of US suppliers too.

Well good luck this time around. Hope it works out better for you!

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread