Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Hey Everyone,

Lately you may have been noticing a variety of different colors showing up for the DSE901 on our website. We were playing around with different colors that were available and deciding on which colors we would like to add to our line up. We will be adding our 'final' color choice for the DSE901 later this week. We hope you will enjoy it :)

Colors in DSE901: Black, Metallic Blue/Purple, Stainless Steel, and ...................

Stop by later this week to see the final decision.

After we become fully stocked on these colors, we will be moving into other models. I'd like to personally thank everyone who has given me a shot over the past few months, without you I would not be here.

-Rob

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Atomizers: Yes, of the colors we sell :p
Cartridges: Blanks for the time being, we will be expanding into prefills again after we figure out what flavors people prefer :)
Juices: Yes, pretty much following the same lines of the cartridges :p Hate to sit on '<insert nasty flavor here>' because we thought it would sell :p
Accessories: Yes :p More coming soon (finally!)

Sadly, I started this venture with less than what one would typically want to start a venture like this with. I'm finally at the point where I can grow and hold onto stock a bit better. I literally have an order of just Atomizers/batteries coming in this week :) (More towards the end, hopefully sooner /cross fingers)

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
Taukimada - where's the video?

Rob, I hope you have lots of these... LOL if I don't use up all my paypal by then!

hehehe.. i can't find a copy of the song... trust me.. i HAVE looked!!

on st patrick's day my father plays nothing but irish folk songs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall day long... and glorious green was always my favorite out of the bunch

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
No ....! I am having battery problems with my 901b so I have to replace at least one and should replace two:(
Do you have the usb passthru thingie? I bought one of those with my 901 from Rob, and I'm going to use that more than the batteries I'm sure! I sit on the computer all dang day..
The batteries will probably only be used on weekends.

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
hehehe.. i can't find a copy of the song... trust me.. i HAVE looked!!

on st patrick's day my father plays nothing but irish folk songs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall day long... and glorious green was always my favorite out of the bunch
I was hoping you'd sing it yourself and post it to youtube or something... :p

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
I really would like a rich brownish colour with some sort of pastel (blue or green) highlight, like a band or something.

Maybe similar to this.

Would love those or something with a light purple and no I don't mean a lavender. Something purple enough that guys would be okay with it and just light enough that it isn't mistaken for black. Maybe the color of the smiley or this color. IDK just some thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread