Dse 901 pcc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PakAdayX50

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2009
Macon, GA
My plan to deal with the inferior materials:
I will probably strip away the cardboard and build the plastic part of the charger into another case of some sort. The lid is only cardboard (no plastic) and is identical to a flip-top cigarette pack. I was never able to make one of those last through a pack of analogs, much less the wear and tear of long term battery charging. Since the 901 battery screws in, the lid doesn't have to hold the battery in touch with the contacts the way the 510 PCC does.

PakAdayX50

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2009
Macon, GA
PROBLEM SOLVED!!
My next delivery today was an order of Stonewalls from RollYourOwn.com. On a whim, I had included a silver metel cigarette case for $3.75 in the order. The plastic/cardboard PCC slides right in. Beautiful and rugged. Now, I just need to make a cut out for the charging port and indicator light. Off to find the Dremel.

Last edited:

VA Slim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2009
Boynton Bch., FL USA
Great Idea Pak.....I've had my PCC for about 2 wks. Yes, the cardboard is a disappointment, but it works well. I get 3 to 4 charges out of it before having to connect it to wall outlet. Also, the wall outlet charger adapter can be used w/ my USB charger, making it have a duel function. I carry mine in a padded jewelry case in my purse to protect it. $18.50, not too bad if you care for it w/ kid gloves. Wish it had another battery slot for an extra, instead of all the carts. It works well for charging on the go.

rustiangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Chattanooga, TN, USA
PROBLEM SOLVED!!
My next delivery today was an order of Stonewalls from RollYourOwn.com. On a whim, I had included a silver metel cigarette case for $3.75 in the order. The plastic/cardboard PCC slides right in. Beautiful and rugged. Now, I just need to make a cut out for the charging port and indicator light. Off to find the Dremel.

Can you post some pics?

Ridewithme38

Moved On
Jun 22, 2009
Anyone know what the 901 PCC at Vapor Country is made out of? They have it on pre-sale for $19.99 and all the spare parts I wanted to try too. On that note, I have a DSE 901 with the SLB stamped on batt and atty... are most 901 parts universal? I want to try manual batteries.

Same Exact PCC with a Plastic Case instead of a Cardboard case...its the same one Vaporcountry has for sale

Last edited:

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread