DSE 103 carts on RN4081

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if DSE103 carts will fit the RN4081 units?

Thanks for the help I appreciate it. If they DO, I have alot of these carts filled with American juice and I am blowing them out at a deep discount.

Anyone who responds with even anything remotely noteworthy, there will be free carts in it for you.

Thanks,
Sebastian

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I don't know about the oe way, but the reverse seems to be true. rn4081 carts do fit on DES103 attys. I have found that the DSE103 is a much better atomizer than the rn4081. I may even prefer it for dripping to the 510. The automatic batteries are far more reliable for one thing.

If a higher capacity cart can be found these things may be real winners.

BAZYRKYR

Verified Member
Dec 21, 2010
USA
If a higher capacity cart can be found these things may be real winners.[/QUOTE said:
I totally agree. The Smoking Everywhere (RN4081) was my first e-cig and it was OK if the darn Atty didn't die but when I tried the 103 atty.....freakin' awesome! Much better vapor but still had to be refilled way too soon. Over the past 2 yrs I haven't really messed with them because of all the 901/510 stuff out but when I went to the Mall about 1.5 months ago the same people at the kiosk who ripped me off had there "NEW" Cartos(5pack @ $15.99 + TAX or $20 +TAX @7-11) so I went over there too "try" them. 4 of them to be exact(for free) and even though they have the hard plastic caps and are much harder to refill(and they're 1st Gen.) they worked really good. I think GoodProphets has good soft cartos for them at least that's what I have heard and every time I go to buy them they either just sold out or don't have the ones I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread