Drone silicone bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Does anyone know if fasttech sells silicone bottles that work well in the Drone? There's such a wide array of bottles to dig through, with no real way of knowing if they'll fit. I can get the Pulse bottles locally, could those be made to work?

I've also found Lukkos bottles that reportedly work, but they are too expensive as I want to buy in bulk.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    If you know the bottle's dimensions you can tailor the search at FT for that size. On reddit, someone said this bottle fits:
    BANGR BOTTLE V2 ROUND | Vapor42
    using those dimensions of 17-18mm width and 47-48mm height I got these results at FT:
    FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
    I don't have the drone, so I can't check - but I'd measure your authentic bottle size and go from there

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Does anyone know if Fasttech sells silicone bottles that work well in the Drone? There's such a wide array of bottles to dig through, with no real way of knowing if they'll fit. I can get the Pulse bottles locally, could those be made to work?

I've also found Lukkos bottles that reportedly work, but they are too expensive as I want to buy in bulk.
    Your best bet, if you have a bottle, is to measure it and then search Fasttech as Ange said above.

Someone on Planet of the Vapes said these work in the Drone. Stealthvape is in the UK. Goldilocks 7.15ml Silicone Squonk Bottles - squonk bottle by Stealthvape

They also said the Lost Vape Therion bottles fit in the Drone. Fasttech still has the Therion bottle webpage up which lists the bottle dimensions as 73mm height and 17mm width. If you search Fasttech using those dimensions, as Ange said above, you should be able to find other bottles that will fit.

Good luck

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread