Dripping atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerala

Aug 3, 2013
United States
I've been wanting to try dripping (only 3 weeks in and have 22 juices to my 5 clearos). I picked up an atomizer from the brick and morter store yesterday, and it didn't live up to the hype AT ALL. I tried my favorite juice in there (strawberry pixie) and the flavor was really off. The thing was basically a sawed off carto with no filler, so I'm thinking maybe it was just a cheap atty?

Suggestions for a dripping atomizer? Tips?

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
That could very well be. It sounds like you are describing a standard atty that was made to be used with a cartridge, although some had the bridge removed specifically for dripping. I used to stick with only Joye atties because there it was so hit and miss with others. You might want to try one of the small inexpensive rebuildables.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    The atty probably had a primer in it, or it's a cheap no good atty :lol:

You didn't say what atty you have, or what you are using it on. So it's kinda difficult to say what the problem is.

But no, ya got that wrong, a carto is basically an atty that they forgot to saw off, and stuffed with filler.

In all seriousness there are as many different dripping atties to choose from as you have flavors to try in them, and everyone gets to figure out for themselves which one they like best. So don't be afraid to try several.
    I modify Joyetech LR 510-T atties for dripping, but that's just the one I like best. Feel free to choose a different one.

i just went to my first vape meet last night, ive been curious about RBAs too so when i saw them for sale, i decided to get one... its called a 'squid' and i must say i love it. it turns some fairly boring juices into TH monsters. google 'squid RBA', i think it is made by smoktek.

I really like mine. Great for sampling new juices

aerala

Aug 3, 2013
    United States
    But no, ya got that wrong, a carto is basically an atty that they forgot to saw off, and stuffed with filler.

lol!

The receipt said "510 dripper atty" and it was 6 bucks. Battery was a VV eGo (not the twist, a button version).

i will try cleaning it out and see, and maybe try the squid for my next purchase (dear sweet infant jesus I'm averaging a package every other day so far!)

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions ya'll!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread