Drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

wearemany

Sep 9, 2010
GA
I recently acquired some drip tips that I am using on an LR 510 atty and have run into a small problem. When I drip into the drip tip, the hole leading into the atty is too small to let all of the juice through. The surface tension keeps a drop in the drip tip's bottom hole, so I have to remember to blow into the drip tip to clear it before I inhale, or I end up with juice in the mouth.

Does anyone know of a drip tip for the 510 that doesn't have this problem? I want all the liquid to reach the atomizer, but I also want to be protected from the inevitable backsplash of boiling liquid. It may be that I can't have the best of both worlds.

Please recommend drip tips and vendors. Thank you.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
I recently acquired some drip tips that I am using on an LR 510 atty and have run into a small problem. When I drip into the drip tip, the hole leading into the atty is too small to let all of the juice through. The surface tension keeps a drop in the drip tip's bottom hole, so I have to remember to blow into the drip tip to clear it before I inhale, or I end up with juice in the mouth.

Does anyone know of a drip tip for the 510 that doesn't have this problem? I want all the liquid to reach the atomizer, but I also want to be protected from the inevitable backsplash of boiling liquid. It may be that I can't have the best of both worlds.

Please recommend drip tips and vendors. Thank you.

HzG8Grl has your answer. She also has my Phidias, but that's another thread...

I know exactly waht you're talking about with the drop of juice clogged on a bed of air inside a too-small tip; I used to remedy the problem by holding my PV at an angle and dripping down the side of the hole--sort of the way you'd pour beer to avoid creating too much foam--but that could be difficult to do while driving and eating a cheeseburger.

The T-tips are pricey but have mouths on them like Florida Gator cheerleaders: http://www.supertmanufacturing.com/id72.html

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com

I know exactly waht you're talking about with the drop of juice clogged on a bed of air inside a too-small tip; I used to remedy the problem by holding my PV at an angle and dripping down the side of the hole--sort of the way you'd pour beer to avoid creating too much foam--but that could be difficult to do while driving and eating a cheeseburger.

The T-tips are pricey but have mouths on them like Florida Gator cheerleaders: Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

O.K. I giggled twice while reading your reply.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.

The T-tips are pricey but have mouths on them like Florida Gator cheerleaders: Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

Yep, +1 on the Super-T T-tip. I've dripped 100%VG juice with no problems.

PI, have you tried a cheeseburger flavored juice? Might help with that driving issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread