Dr. Pepper 24mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rk3

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
I vape this everyday. I love "off flavors" such as pop, fruits, etc. but I can't vape them all day long. This glorious liquid is a different story.

I vape this juice every day. Along with a couple of other favorites but this was the first liquid I fell in love with shortly after I started vaping. Not too sweet, insane throat hit, great vapor...what's not to like? And with a price of less than 5 dollars for 10ml's, you can't beat it.

What are you waiting for? Throw a bottle of this in with your next order from Frank, you won't be disappointed.

FRANK: If at all humanly possible I would LOVE this juice in the 30ml bottles. Please, please, PLEASE?!?!?!?! ;):D:D;)

Last edited:

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
Anyone try the cartos yet? Are they as good as the liquid?

I got an order today and I'm hoping they are just defects. I have used the juice, but these taste like burnt rubber. I opened them up and all but two looked bone dry.

Anyone ever get sent dry carto's? I emailed cigeasy to see about a replacement, hopefully they will make it right.

Well I am not usually a Dr.Pepper Vaper but I guess its my carto of choice tonight! Let me try a few tonight and see whats up. They are new here at CigEasy but I have sold a couple of hundred so far. Anyone else having a problem? Duder watch your email I will get in touch after I become a A Pepper!8-o

Frank:p

Smokin Joe

Moved On
Apr 20, 2010
Vermont
I just happened to read this and I wanted to chime in on this as well just so that you'll know what's going on with these Dr Pepper cartomizers.

I ordered a kit from you recently, and received a 16mg of this as a freebie. After reading this post I broke it out of the wrapper and popped off the top. This one too was bone dry. I could see the level where the juice had come to the top at one time because there was a solidified ring of juice around the cart near the rim. I also noticed that this one did not have the silicone ring which I have seen in the (admittedly few) carts that I have opened.

Well, at least it was free! I am going to try to clean this one out and see if I can refill it with coca cola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread