Double Cross Zenith RDA v2 (pre_sale) @ IKV (EXTENDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aawa

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Virginia Beach, VA
I have been checking this thread religiously waiting to get word on when the Zeniths will be here. I haven't posted much though because I don't want to seem like a pain in the .... about it either.

I got the copper Zenith since it will sit atop my Stealthvape Clone v1, or my JD Tech Stingray Black Copper (although I polished off the black, so it is just copper now :D )

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I have been checking this thread religiously waiting to get word on when the Zeniths will be here. I haven't posted much though because I don't want to seem like a pain in the .... about it either.

I got the copper Zenith since it will sit atop my Stealthvape Clone v1, or my JD Tech Stingray Black Copper (although I polished off the black, so it is just copper now :D )

One of my two is going on a black stingray as well. The other on my black mechanical silver bullet. Tiger brass ring on the stingray, black ring on the SB. Both should look great!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

I did that with my Buzz Pro.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

Nightraven

Feb 11, 2014
Maryland

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Sorry for the lack of update guys!
They have shipped out to us! and at this point we're just waiting for them to arrive.

Hopefully they dont get caught up in customs. It looks like your one of the few US vendors that has actually gotten theirs shipped. Everyone else is caught in the "delayed manufacturing" limbo.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hopefully they dont get caught up in customs. It looks like your one of the few US vendors that has actually gotten theirs shipped. Everyone else is caught in the "delayed manufacturing" limbo.

That's why it pays off to use Ikenvape instead of other vendors.
t2014.gif

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I hear you! I still haven't seen movement on the tracking but they say it's gone out to us.Have to be optimistic about these things :laugh: plus be prepared for a hefty amount of negotiating :D
drooling_homer-712749_gif2.png

will we be notified/updated when they're being shipped to us? and how? going to update here?

either way...

jitcrunch.aspx

You and me Both buddy! Haha don't worry you will know when we get them. Nothing beats a "Your order has shipped from IKV" message!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Me neither! It's coming guys.
I promise you that.
They said everything shipped but still. I'm not seeing any movement on the tracking information that was provided The factory isn’t being forthcoming but I believe we stumbled in with the other vendors or have got delayed with a machine broken down. See here for example Double Cross Zenith RBA V2 - Kidney Puncher

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!
[[[ laying on the floor throwing a temper tantrum. Kicking and screaming]]]
I am going nuts with the anticipation of the arrival of this thing.

And.......
I'm done.

Hahahahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it's like the old Paul Masson Wine commercial Orson Wells did.

It's not time!
Laffing_zpsa2a738a7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread