Status
Not open for further replies.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Love the Heavy Metal reference in your forum handle btw. STERRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!!!!

There is the market. When there is demand and the market can not provide, there is the black market. Rest assured, there's always a way for the people to get what they need or desire in imperfect systems that make the mistake of not allowing a true free market. The surest sign that your market is broken is the existence of a black market. You have nothing to worry about but cost.

But wait, I'm not done babbling yet (rum test).

I watched an e-cig petition get over 10,000 signatures in a very short time. That's at least 10,000 people that are going to need atomizers and batteries that can't legally be banned. 10,000 people that are going to need e-liquid that might have to be made from synthetic nicotine to get around some pathetic ban that hasn't occurred. And even if the batteries get banned, we'll adapt legal ones. And if the atomizers get banned, we'll come up with a new way to heat juice. And if all nicotine gets banned, we'll trade it illegally. Because the market gets served. If there's demand, someone supplies because there's a profit to be made. That's how it is. That's how it will always be.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
No, it only brings a lack of quality control, higher prices and crime.

All the more reason to have a true free market. Why deny the people what they want and create quality control issues, higher prices, and crime? I'd prefer legal e-smoking, but being a realist, I know I'm not quitting if it goes south. I hardly see bugsy malone style tommy egg gun eggings happening over friggin nic juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread