Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Iv been saying I have a fix for the long wait time, and today I may have found the first part of making that happen. I looked at a space to set up a store/shop in the old winery here where I live. I fell in love with it for sure. It's a 150 year old winery/way point/pit stop between, Dertoit and Lansing. Back in the day it was a place to water your horse, and such. It was a lot of different things over the years, but it may be the home of Great Lakes Vapor. We would be next to the door you can see in the wiki pic here. Farmington Winery (Michigan) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It will most likely be bare bones at first , but a little paint, and TLC will make it a very nice space for GLV ,and a lounge for waiting on a repair or, your order, get some juice or just hang out and vape. Oh yeah I almost forgot we will be at door #8

Last edited:

VapahMan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
New Jersey
www.magic-vapor.com
Hey Jay! That's awesome news buddy!! I love your GLV-3 Mini! I'm hoping to purchase one, one of these days when I get a chance. Can't wait to see your setup when you get in there.

Will you post pictures for everyone to see once your shop is up and running!? I'm far but would love to check the place out so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread