dont like taste of any e juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorkchopExpress

May 31, 2013
S Florida
like the blu and njoy ecigs but ive gone through 6 vendors, have 20 bottles of various juice and dont really care for any of them. i get by one the smokelessimage menthol.

but thats not the question. my old man has been smoking newports for 50 years. i finally got him to try an njoy king and he likes it.
the main reason he would quit is for cost savings and the njoys are like 2x the cost of reg smokes lol.

so the question is what juice can i get my father that will get him to quit? close to something like an njoy. again hes not that open minded and will probably only try 2 or three flavors before giving up on it. why do all the juice companys tobacco flavors taste like a stale cig wrapped in a burning band-aid? none of the vendors have cracked the code that njoy and blu have :/

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
There really isn't a silver bullet flavor equivalent to the taste of any analog cig. Though Blu uses a proprietary recipe of Johnson Creek's juices, or JC makes these proprietary recipes, believe NJoy might use the same formula but don't quote me as absolute on it. I would look at a couple of JC flavors or sample packs. It will be more similar, but not the same one used in Blu and NJoy cartos. JC has been around the longest or is one of the juice vendors that have been around the longest, but do have a limited variety of flavors, jsyk

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
well there are also tons of vendors. Another good place to start would be the ones listed on this forum at the bottom. Most of them are pretty top notch juices.

I know that when you first quit smoking you think you want a cigarette flavored e-juice, you'll never find one that's just like a cigarette. What you will find is something that tastes 100 times better than a cigarette. There's everything from caramel tobacco, to caramel coffee, to sour apple, to alcohol and soda flavors. There is bound to be something that he would like.

PorkchopExpress

May 31, 2013
S Florida
thanks for the help

ya i know jc makes the juice for blue, but is a special blend may still give it a shot.

have a bunch of fruity and sweet blends from mbv its more novelty, after a few puffs im done.

just got in 3 different flavors of tobacco from vape dudes in reg and menthol, hoping it calms down more cause its not smokeable right now.

one local vendors juice taste like soap,, lol eww.

im feelin a little discouraged i cant find the njoy flavor,, but i guess the only thing to do is try new vendors and grab a crap load of 10mil bottles..

yerdreamsrequiem

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Wellington, KS, USA
like the blu and njoy ecigs but ive gone through 6 vendors, have 20 bottles of various juice and dont really care for any of them. i get by one the smokelessimage menthol.

but thats not the question. my old man has been smoking newports for 50 years. i finally got him to try an njoy king and he likes it.
the main reason he would quit is for cost savings and the njoys are like 2x the cost of reg smokes lol.

so the question is what juice can i get my father that will get him to quit? close to something like an njoy. again hes not that open minded and will probably only try 2 or three flavors before giving up on it. why do all the juice companys tobacco flavors taste like a stale cig wrapped in a burning band-aid? none of the vendors have cracked the code that njoy and blu have :/

Johnson creek's Domestic Smoke juice is spot on with the Blu's tobacco. It's actually a little harsher, which makes for a wonderful option when quitting smoking.

Also, the cost for an MRI to check for lung cancer is 2-3 thousand dollars for a single shot. Then, if it's positive, there's the chemotherapy. That isn't cheap, either. And if the cancer gets bad enough to where he can't go to work, he has to pay his employer's insurer money, since there isn't anything to take out of a paycheck.

So there's that....

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois

I have never smoked Newports, but I have smoked menthol L & M's. If they are close enough in flavor, you could get some of Tasty Vapors Menthol Tobacco doubler and mix it with nic. I mix 60mg nic down to 30mg with it, for my daughter, and it tastes just like a menthol L & M cig.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
why do all the juice companys tobacco flavors taste like a stale cig wrapped in a burning band-aid? none of the vendors have cracked the code that njoy and blu have :/

You have not ventured far enough
Backwoods Brew, Johnson Creek and many others have exciting flavors and excellent variety.

I personally got away from tobaccos and love trying the Fruits/Desserts and even found a few nice drink flavors.

onion456

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Houston, TX
Also, the cost for an MRI to check for lung cancer is 2-3 thousand dollars for a single shot. Then, if it's positive, there's the chemotherapy. That isn't cheap, either. And if the cancer gets bad enough to where he can't go to work, he has to pay his employer's insurer money, since there isn't anything to take out of a paycheck.

So there's that....

thank you for the motivation BUMP hehe :blink:

jimrug1

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2012
Peoria, IL
Mountain Vapor makes good tobacco flavors.. the best in my book... I like Sweet Leaf (name is misleading as I don't find it to be sweet.. just really good and strong tobacco flavor) but they make a menthol... might contact them an tell them what your Dad smokes.

I second Mountain Vapor's Juices. (mtnvapor.com) I vape Tobacco juices almost exclusively and they are the best I have found, Sweetleaf, Flue Cured, and Turkish Tobacco have strong tobacco flavor only better. I do not do menthol and have not tried their menthol flavor but consider all of their juices top quality.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana

Sovran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
State side
I wouldnt get a DIY kit to start out. Instead get some flavors and unflavored nic juice in your preferred strength. That way you can experiment with flavor without having to worry about mixing nic. Tobacco flavors quite strong and very little needs to be used unlike other flavors. The flavor also changes quite a bit over time. Expect tobacco flavors to taste different 2 weeks after mixing then they do when mixed. My fav is marlboro from wizard labs. Funny that it tastes nothing like a marlboro.

genoxy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Johnson creek's Domestic Smoke juice is spot on with the Blu's tobacco. It's actually a little harsher, which makes for a wonderful option when quitting smoking.

So there's that....

Spot on mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread