Don't let your pregnant wife smell your e-juice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillberg

Dec 29, 2012
USA
I just thought I would drop this little nugget on you guys. I have an 8 month pregnant wife. I do not vape around her, or our 2 year old at all. I don't know if it's unsafe to do so, but I choose not to. I got some vapemail yesterday with Sinnabun and Strawnanna Smoothie from Nicquid. My wife asked to smell them before I loaded them up. No problem I thought. She sniffed and liked what she smelled. So much so, I was forced to go to Jamba juice and get her a Strawberry Banana Smoothie. If you don't want to trigger your pregnant wife's crazy cravings, then don't let her smell your juice (sounds dirty, I know this!). And for those that have had or currently have a pregnant wife, you know that once these cravings kick in, you, as a father/husband/significant other, have absolutely NO choice other than to satisfy these cravings by making a trip to the store, or wherever. Off topic, but once I had to go to Super Walmart at 3 am to buy plantains so she could eat them fried with sour cream and sugar. WTactualF!!!

PepNYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I just thought I would drop this little nugget on you guys. I have an 8 month pregnant wife. I do not vape around her, or our 2 year old at all. I don't know if it's unsafe to do so, but I choose not to. I got some vapemail yesterday with Sinnabun and Strawnanna Smoothie from Nicquid. My wife asked to smell them before I loaded them up. No problem I thought. She sniffed and liked what she smelled. So much so, I was forced to go to Jamba Juice and get her a Strawberry Banana Smoothie. If you don't want to trigger your pregnant wife's crazy cravings, then don't let her smell your juice (sounds dirty, I know this!). And for those that have had or currently have a pregnant wife, you know that once these cravings kick in, you, as a father/husband/significant other, have absolutely NO choice other than to satisfy these cravings by making a trip to the store, or wherever. Off topic, but once I had to go to Super Walmart at 3 am to buy plantains so she could eat them fried with sour cream and sugar. WTactualF!!!

I feel your pain my friend. I once was sent on a quest to find Prime Rib at 2am because of my preggo wife's cravings. Ya know how hard it is to find Prime Rib at 2am? Holy freak! Luckily there was a bar open about 5 miles from our house at the time that had it. On a good note, she remembers my efforts till this day and every so often reminds me of how I used to do things like that for her. Ha...

Lesson: Be careful how nice you are to her or it may just come back and bite you in the azz. :)

gillberg

Dec 29, 2012
USA
I feel your pain my friend. I once was sent on a quest to find Prime Rib at 2am because of my preggo wife's cravings. Ya know how hard it is to find Prime Rib at 2am? Holy freak! Luckily there was a bar open about 5 miles from our house at the time that had it. On a good note, she remembers my efforts till this day and every so often reminds me of how I used to dPo things like that for her. Ha...

Lesson: Be careful how nice you are to her or it may just come back and bite you in the azz. :)

That sounds like it could possibly be the greatest bar in existence.

308hjute

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Sydney Australia
I just thought I would drop this little nugget on you guys. I have an 8 month pregnant wife. I do not vape around her, or our 2 year old at all. I don't know if it's unsafe to do so, but I choose not to. I got some vapemail yesterday with Sinnabun and Strawnanna Smoothie from Nicquid. My wife asked to smell them before I loaded them up. No problem I thought. She sniffed and liked what she smelled. So much so, I was forced to go to Jamba Juice and get her a Strawberry Banana Smoothie. If you don't want to trigger your pregnant wife's crazy cravings, then don't let her smell your juice (sounds dirty, I know this!). And for those that have had or currently have a pregnant wife, you know that once these cravings kick in, you, as a father/husband/significant other, have absolutely NO choice other than to satisfy these cravings by making a trip to the store, or wherever. Off topic, but once I had to go to Super Walmart at 3 am to buy plantains so she could eat them fried with sour cream and sugar. WTactualF!!!

Just remember: happy wife, happy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread