Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
I am kicking myself in the head, but after being a staunch "LT is just as good" evangelist, I ordered a Provari last night... I blame it on all your enthusiasm, but told my wife the LT was failing which is only a half truth (the trigger button is getting a little soft ;-))

What pushed me over you ask? I want the "what you set is what you get..." I find myself upping the voltage on the LT as the battery wears down.

P.S. doesn't mean I'm getting Provari monogrammed underwear...

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
I usually go right to the top of the food chain when getting into a new things, but really wasn't sure vaping would stick this time. Decider for me was going to my local watering hole a couple days ago (one that still allows smoking, which means it's like walking into a gas chamber and one I've avoided like the plague for the last couple months...) and whipped put my PV and vaped along with the best of them. Was a great conversation piece, but bottom line I hung strong. Since I'm now in it for the long haul, I want the best.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Welcome to the " the lavatube caused me to purchase the provari" club! There are quite a few of us here! I sold my lt after getting a provari because I felt lied to every tme I used it. I was like you at first, ready to defend my purchase and i hated when people posted snide comments about the voltage. But then i put the voltmeter on it and saw that it wasnt doing what it was telling me it was doing plus i hated the voltage drop as the batts discharged.

I love my provari so much I might even consider monograming my underwear!

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida

I love my provari so much I might even consider monograming my underwear!

Is this an option in the shopping cart at ProVapes? :D

Seriously though, I'm using an eGo setup now and I want to enjoy it for a while before I move to the VV world and get spoiled. You guys are not making it easy for me to resist the dark side!

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
hmm, maybe we could start an underwear co-op... :danger:

Truth be told, once you've gone past 3.7v there's no turning back (noooo, don't bite that apple....). For me (and I'm guessing all the other folks with sensitive palettes), fine tuning the vape opens a whole new world of flavor and simply perfects the experience. Not to mention the wide array of options. Literally, nothing out there being sold today is off limits to a good VV mod.

Definition of freedom: The power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint. :rickroll:

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Is this an option in the shopping cart at ProVapes? :D

Seriously though, I'm using an eGo setup now and I want to enjoy it for a while before I move to the VV world and get spoiled. You guys are not making it easy for me to resist the dark side!

I now know true flavor afterswitching from ego bats to a provari. I use carto tanks but I didnt give up my ego c cone and atty. They work so much better on the provari. Vapor production and flavor is amazing and they dont seem to flood or leak. They seem to last longer too.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
I now know true flavor afterswitching from ego bats to a provari. I use carto tanks but I didnt give up my ego c cone and atty. They work so much better on the provari. Vapor production and flavor is amazing and they dont seem to flood or leak. They seem to last longer too.

Just out of curiosity, what voltage are you setting for the eGo-C atty on the Provari?

Malduk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Croatia
Just out of curiosity, what voltage are you setting for the eGo-C atty on the Provari?

Heh, Provari let me use my SR egoc attys again; as (IMO) only LR works right on ego battery.
I've been (ab)using them at wide range, but anywhere between 4,2 and 4,8 works great for me. I dial it up or down, depending on the TH I want to get.
High voltage really improves TH and vapor, but flavor is still kinda weakish.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA

I have LR TYPE A and SR TYPE B EGO C ATTYS.

3.7 to 4 on the LRs and 4.4 to 5.2 on the SRs.

I like using them to try new flavors before punching a boge. True the flavor isn't as good as a boge 3.0 but much better than on an ego bat. I think the type b works a little better. Remember you have to get the 510 to ego adapter. The one from provape works perfectly.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Heh, Provari let me use my SR egoc attys again; as (IMO) only LR works right on ego battery.
I've been (ab)using them at wide range, but anywhere between 4,2 and 4,8 works great for me. I dial it up or down, depending on the TH I want to get.
High voltage really improves TH and vapor, but flavor is still kinda weakish.

I have LR TYPE A and SR TYPE B EGO C ATTYS.

3.7 to 4 on the LRs and 4.4 to 5.2 on the SRs.

I like using them to try new flavors before punching a boge. True the flavor isn't as good as a boge 3.0 but much better than on an ego bat. I think the type b works a little better. Remember you have to get the 510 to ego adapter. The one from provape works perfectly.

These things are good to know. Thank you kindly! :)

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I bought a LT a while back as well, really just to compare it to my Provaris. It surely didn't add up to the vari, but for the price tag on the LT, I didn't really expect it to. The LT is a great mod for someone on a tight budget imho, but some people really like them for what they are (and I can respect that). Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and preference, but my stance remains firmly planted behind the Provari!

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I am kicking myself in the head, but after being a staunch "LT is just as good" evangelist, I ordered a Provari last night... I blame it on all your enthusiasm, but told my wife the LT was failing which is only a half truth (the trigger button is getting a little soft ;-))

What pushed me over you ask? I want the "what you set is what you get..." I find myself upping the voltage on the LT as the battery wears down.

The underwear are sent to you free of charge after youve used your ProVari for a full year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread