Status
Not open for further replies.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Thanks Imeo. oringsUSA has all the o-rings except for the little 1.78x1.78 (I discovered the o-ring guide finally!), but they do have 3x1.8. I saw that I believe that you used to use 3x1.78 but it made it hard to take apart, but if it comes down to it and I have to order from them will a 3x1.8 o-ring fit?

This is the o-ring my penelope has in it and I think came with it. I just keep it well lubed.

Roseblue

Verified Member
Dec 11, 2011
DuBois, PA USA
Be sure to wear latex gloves when cleaning with denatured alcohol!!!! It will absorb into your skin!!!!! I use it to clean my Volcano Vaporizer...... Works excellent, but please don't touch the stuff!!!!!

Wow awesome! That looks perfect, thank you for the tip. I would feel more comfortable using that than any kind of gasoline to be honest. I soaked it twice more today and I think it's probably ok to use but i'm just still really nervous about it. That would make me feel a lot more comfortable. I think the metal parts are fine after soaking it so many times, it's the ceramic that i'm more worried about than anything. Thank's again Bishop.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
There's to many chefs here. For ceramic you can torch it. That's what I would do torch that back to white and burn off all that alcohol. Place it in a tupperware with hot water.

As for the stainless steel parts, soak them in hot water and place them in tupperware with baking soda and close lid. Let it sit there for an hour. Then rinse in boiling hot water that will get the smell out and any baking soda resin out. As for orings I would wash them by hand with any detergent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread