Does anyone use a Riva 650 Mah battery with cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Kemp

Oct 24, 2008
I have a Riva 650 mah battery and using boge cartomizers, for some reason though i get a pretty harsh throat hit with low resistance atomizers and not much vapour.

When I use a normal 510 mini battery with the normal resistance boge carto's it is the perfect spot for me, and I really want to like my riva due to the improved battery life but I find it changes the taste so much .

Can anyone reccomend me some great cartomizers to use with a Riva 650 mah battery?

thankyou

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I've been using the Riva T Tank cartos, let me find the links

I had pretty much abandoned them (regular cartos) for a while, I don't drip and the boges weren't doing it for me.

In the Riva T Tank (ce2), my juice tastes completely different in these, much cleaner, crisper flavor and more easily cleaned than regular cartos. I can also extract the juice if I decide to change it, something that was such a pain in the boge.

Originally I got them at Cropdusters;
RIVA-T TANK - $4.99 : Cropduster901!, Home of the B-52

Good Prophets is now carrying them as a complete unit, or individual pieces;
CE2's

These will not work on non Riva/ego/echo style batteries, they attach to the battery on the outside threads of the battery, just like the cone would if using a regular carto or atty

hth!

Last edited:

Sarah Kemp

Oct 24, 2008
I've ordered some
Smok Tech 510 Dual Coil 2.5 Ohm - S - (Black) - 5 Pack
Kanger 510 Cartomizer 2.0 Ohm (Black) - 5 Pack
and
Electronic Cigarette - Cartomizers - Eliq Cartomizers

Which will give me the least throat hit and the most out of all of these?

Are any not compatible with my riva also?

thanks guys ;)

also re: the ce2 clearomizer thingies, i have heard horror storrors about burnt plastic taste and leakage, and also that they don't work well with VG unfortunately i find the TH of pg too harsh so either a 50/50 mix or pure vg is my preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread