Does anyone have these accessories from Johnson's Creek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
A cigar box (empty) is like $2 and their (and most other bottles of juice) have childproof caps. So, both items are useless IMO.There juice is okay, but it is already overpriced, so I feel like I wouldn't be giving them any more money. However, if you compare it to the cost of cigs in either NYC or Chicago, well then, it's a bargin.

Marc Dixon

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
New York, New York, United States
A cigar box (empty) is like $2 and their (and most other bottles of juice) have childproof caps. So, both items are useless IMO.There juice is okay, but it is already overpriced, so I feel like I wouldn't be giving them any more money. However, if you compare it to the cost of cigs in either NYC or Chicago, well then, it's a bargin.
Do you struggle with childproof caps?
:D
They ARE nice amber bottles with eye droppers though. And the eye dropper caps aren't child proof.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
No childproof caps don't give me any issues (and I do have some artheritis in my hands). I actually have more of an issue with the amber ones, so figure that one out. I mostly use carto tanks so I really don't carry jucie with me much, but for me, I do not think I would use that. We are all different, so it may work for you.

However, that box, is just a box, and unless you get one free with juice, I still don't think it's worth it. My cigar boc won't close with Johnson Creek 30ml bottles, either, but it will close with 50ml ones from Mt Baker Vapor. So, bottles do vary by manufacutor.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
No childproof caps don't give me any issues (and I do have some artheritis in my hands). I actually have more of an issue with the amber ones, so figure that one out. I mostly use carto tanks so I really don't carry jucie with me much, but for me, I do not think I would use that. We are all different, so it may work for you.

However, that box, is just a box, and unless you get one free with juice, I still don't think it's worth it. My cigar boc won't close with Johnson Creek 30ml bottles, either, but it will close with 50ml ones from Mt Baker Vapor. So, bottles do vary by manufacutor.

I did double check and JC dropper bottles are childproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread