Do You Vape In Bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
I have always had trouble sleeping since I worked midnights a few years ago so I read my Kindle for an hour or two until I drop off. When I was a smoker, I would get up several times a night to have a puff or two, between chapters and it got to be a bad habit. When I switched to vaping it took me a night or two to realize I could take the eCig to bed with me and vape safely!

Being able to vape in bed and read has become one of my favorite parts of the day now and I no longer stay up to get one or two more vapes in or get up during the night to have a vape. Of course I keep them on the bedstand next to the bed, but there have been a few mornings I have woke up with the eCig curled up in my hand like a security blanket!

A friend of mine has a son who was just in an accident and he wanted to start vaping once he was up and around, he was delighted when I told him he could start vaping right away while resting in bed and be over the analogs by the time he was up and walking again!

So I thought I would post this and see how many other people found that being able to safely vape in bed had made it easier to quit smoking, and to encourage people to try it and see if it doesn't help them get rid of the analogs quicker.

IntelligentDesigner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Sure. Why not? It's not as if I have to worry about falling asleep with a vaporizer in my hand and burning the place down. Worst case scenario, I wake up a little sticky, which, in past instances, means I had a good time the night before.

[edit]

....and as I was typing out my reply, look what got posted above me. Dangit!

heroinesick

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Louisville, KY
I actually usually fall asleep with it my hand, but I turn it off when I'm laying down. So I'll turn it on, take a vape or two, turn it back off, that way I don't burn myself. Luckily I'm usually the first one to conk out, and my wife comes along behind and puts it on the bedside table. Otherwise I'd sleep all through the night with my pacifier in my hand lol.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I turn off the power plug, remove any erolls from the PCC, take any tank cartos off since i dont like the drops of e juice they leave behind and clean any off but ive slept on several egos in the past and the Vamo a couple times. I have a bottom button mechanical i have never worried about accidently starting and the Reo has a little top button. I sleep with them all within arms reach in the bed or in the tray on the bed as well as a bunch of cats and dogs that tend to walkon things. Sometimes i find one on the floor rolled under the bed and i have passthrus cell phones and ipad wires all jumbled up and i sleep with an old fashioned hairdry blowing warm all night. I should be dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread