Do you still smoke pipes or cigars?

After becoming a vaper, do you still smoke pipes or cigars?

• Yes: I still smoke pipes and cigars.

• Yes: I smoke pipes and cigars less often.

• No: I've quit smoking pipes and cigars completely.

• No: I've never been a pipe or cigar smoker.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaypinator

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Front Royal, VA, USA
We've all been there. Maybe smoking a pipe/cigar felt like a safe alternative to cigarettes before we discovered e cigs, or maybe we just enjoyed it for the sake of smoking something less harmful and more tasteful.

I am very curious as to whether vapers feel that pipe/cigar smoking is needless or more harmful than e cigs. I understand that e cigs have gotten most people off analogs completely or almost completely, but since the smoking of pipes and cigars (not inhaled) is significantly less damaging than normal cigarettes, do any of you vapers still smoke pipes and cigars?

I, for one, do still smoke pipes and cigars as much as I did while I was still a smoker (only on special occasions).

Thanks to all,
Vaypinator

Last edited:

Lurch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Central Florida
Haven't had a cig in 20 yrs. 10 yrs ago I started with cigars. Then went to smaller cigars because they easier to inhale. Since I started vaping I haven't had any tobacco related product. Now down to .6 nic.

Sent from my iPhone

Man, I could have written this!! Same with me. Smoked between 10-15 Swisher Sweets per day for the past 10-14 years (I'm getting old and can't remember exactly when I started with them).

Bernard Marx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
attic
This is an interesting question. Although I was primarily a cigarette smoker I could enjoy a cigar too and the next day I would feel different because of it. Better I would say but still very stale-smoky. I also smoked a pipe exclusively for a year or so and the same thing― only it was my house that was really stale-smoky (and everything else that was near me). I vape just like I would smoke a pipe or cigar but there is very little collateral damage. After six months I am very wary of ingesting smoke. Vaping seems to do it for me, so I would say no I don't, and probably won't, smoke a pipe or cigar in the future. Although if someone offered me a $100 Cuban with a glass of Remy Martin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread