Do you have one place you purchase your e-juice from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argusi

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
What is the most important aspect when considering an online e-juice site?

There's no way I can only have one. I need to trust their ingredients are good, they have to have good customer service and I have to like their stuff. Any one of those missing and I won't do business. Can't really answer the question of one, because I'm still new and am shopping around like a crazy person!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Until it became a hobby, I only bought and used Halo, Dekang, Hangsen and Joyetech juice so I shopped lowest price.
I figured if I stuck to mainstream juice I had a chance of finding something that would keep me off combustibles.
Joye Tob and Hangsen RY4 have kept me off over 400 days so far....

Trade/PIF/Gift nasty samples after steeping for 2 months. Someone will like it.

Good luck
Have fun

I

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
important things for me to consider in an e-juice vendor? PRICE. I look for the best price.
If I have run out of DIY supplies and I need a quick bottle to get me by for a couple weeks.. I order from somewhere CHEAP. Like, I'll hit a big ol' supermarket type website that has plenty of dekang or hangseng and I order a 50ml bottle of RY4 or DKTab for 10 bucks. Thats what I personally try to do... Because I'm often pretty darn broke. Otherwise I DIY, which is even cheaper. 50 bucks for months and months of liquid. :) Easy peasy. If I have money and I feel like buying good liquid, I have one vendor. 1 vendor that I will always be loyal to. This vendor stays out of the spotlight. They dont advertise with big banners or ads. But they are the best I've ever tried. :) Find a nice little vendor that you enjoy... That you see you can trust, by reading reviews here, or on youtube. And stick with em if you want! :) I recommend you stay away from any vendor that is very popular at any given time. Those vendors come and go and they only seem like the best vendor around because they are enjoying their 15 min of fame. Just find a good vendor with juice that you enjoy.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Most important to me is good flavors. Also consistancy from one order to the next. I don't mind paying a little more for a known high quality e-liquid. Keeps me from wasting money purchasing unknown and possibly bad juices elsewhere.

Although I generally buy from only 3 juice vendors now, 80% comes from Dripeez. They have the best fruit and candy flavors that I've come across.

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I have to disagree about Vaping Zones service. I tried several times over the last few days to order from their site with no luck. They kept declining my credit card(card is good I used it @ RTS site). So I decided to give them a call and let them know that I was having a problem. The response was that I must be doing something wrong and I should try again and call back if I still had a problem(strike one).Since I wanted to give them the benefit (and really wanted to try their flavors) I tried again. After failing to be able to complete the order again I called back. Got a different guy this time, I explained the situation again. After a back and forth about possible issues that may be wrong. I suggested the problem may be with their verification system the response was "We don't have a problem."(strike two) So as a last resort I asked could he take my order over the phone, response "We don't take phone orders" (strike three). I honestly only wanted to let them know that they were losing business because of a faulty process. But the response was like, we don't want to here it.I am so glad my order didn't go through. I would hate to think what their response would be if you had a problem with a completed order
I DIY but I get my base from MFS and I get all my flavoring from Vaping Zone. I think both have great costumer service.:vapor:

Legosaurus

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Knoxville, TN
-quality of juice (all ingredients listed on website)
-preferrably all natural ingredients and USA-sourced nicotine
-prices
-ability to choose pg/vg levels and nic levels
-shipping cost and timeframes (information listed on website)
-reviews available on the website
-sales, promotions, discounts every once in a while
-great customer service
-sample packs available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread