Do you ever crave this bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoper50

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
A lot of the craving is mental. If I'm at work and busy, i find that i can go hours without even a hint of a craving. But if my hands are idle, i can get the urge several times an hour.

I think a lot of people here have convinced themselves that they are hopelessly addicted to nicotine, when in fact most of it us habit and ritual. Try changing your mindset, and believe you can go a period of time without it.

Even though e cigs are known to be a safe alternative, if it completely consumes your life, i think it is still a bad habit.

lunarresonance

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Austin, TX
I vape more often than I ever smoked, but it is lower nicotine, and luckily I always have a spare tank or 2 around with some liquid. I think I have always loved the effects of nicotine, but the price, smell, and side effect of cancer from analogs kept my usage in serious check. The spares I keep around are usually not what I want at the time, but they get me to vape some of the flavors I don't like as much, just to get rid of them. I keep a handful of CE3s around with a ml in them, next to some auto batteries that stay charged. Cheap and easy go to. Also you might consider getting a few disposable to keep around the house IN CASE OF EMERGENCY! :), also nice to have the disposables around for a friend to try when they want to quit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread