Do all 510 come from the same company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewk24

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
I'm trying to find a good deal on a manual 510 kit. Most suppliers seen to carry 510 models who all orignate from the same company. Schezen joye I know that's not spelled right but you get the idea. I read that they also make the Janty dura line of products. So what I need to know if that company makes a good 510 cause I've seen them priced from 35$ to 60. Why pay more if I'm getting the same product? Anybody know. Oh yeah innavapor gets there atomizers from the company above so I'm sure there 510 comes from there.

CJsKee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
Liscab...the difference between the SLB and the Joye 510s attys that I have are very easy to see by looking down on the mesh bridge. The SLB bridge is quite a bit bigger than the Joye; and where the Joye has the distinctive "oval" shape around the bridge, the SLB has a smooth, circular area around the bridge. Hope that helps...

sandy

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Lucerne
At least 2 other companies make a 510 model very similar to Joye's. Jieshibao and Boge both make them.

Stick to genuine Joye 510 products. Ask the supplier if they don't identify it as such.

Has anybody seen a difference between the Joye and the Boge/Dekang 510s. I heard that the Dekang/Boge/Ecis 510 has quite a flat bridge and no threads under the mesh (I mean those threads you see sometimes sticking out). I can't imagine 510s without theses threads, I thought they make the 510 so awsome (they help liquid flow). I only have those from HG and they do have high bridge with the threads.

sandy

ChesterN

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
I get my genuine JOYE 510 parts from [url="http://www.mypvshop.com/store/electronic-cigarettes/joye510/]myPVshop.com[/url] using Discount Coupon Code: IVape10 to save an additional 10% off already good prices.

I have made numerous purchases from Randall and am always pleased with the outstanding customer service and the FAST shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread