Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I've just been playing with my Reuleax DNA250 and it's Wicked Cool.

Everything is customizable in the Software. Not only that but with device Monitor you can watch the results of your tweaks. And some other tweaks are the bomb.

Yesterday I downloaded the Breaking Bad Theme and there were a bunch of others to choose from.

Don't ask me why but for my first few days I didn't notice the Temperature Protected going off while I was vaping. Today I noticed it Flashing but unlike my RX200, in my Reuleuax DNA250 the quality of the vape wasn't affected. So I looked it up on line and found that it's not a warning it simply tells you when you've reached the Temp.

Than playing around with it I clicked on Device Monitor, experimenting I took a drag and voila it showed me what the temperature of the coil was doing in real time, including the ramp up time. I noticed that it was taking awhile to ramp up so I changed my preheat Watts to 100 Watts. Darned if it didn't shave the ramp up time by 2/3

Finally it gave me the option to Hide the Temperature Protected Screen. Which I did.

Anyway I'm vaping on my OBS Engine with SS316 Dual Clapton Type Atty and it's been working flawlessly. This is in comparison to the RX 200 and two other tC Mods which gagged and puked on SS316 Mode.

I'm a happy camper the DNA250 chip was worth the price and the unit looks pretty stylin
Wismec_dna250.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread