Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Hey vapers.

Wanted to start a thread for discussing the DNA 250c chip, all of its features, options, performance, etc.

I started this threat to not only begin a discussion about the DNA 250c chip, but to also share something with new users that may prolong the life of their batteries.

With battery life, I mean the number of charge cycles it'll take before noticeable decline in performance, and general battery health. My advice of setting the cutoff voltage higher will shorten actual run time.

I've noticed that 'out of the box' the DNA 250c is set to soft cutoff the battery at 2.75 volts.
    This results in a 3.00 volt reading on my charger when I get the batteries out.

This, in the opinion of many, is too low for batteries to go, and especially to remain there for any length of time.

So, I want to share with you how to change the settings so that your mod will cease using the battery at 3.1 volts, which results in your battery resting at a healthier 3.35 volts.

Here's how :

YcYIJVn.png

Click the image for a larger view.

Basically, in Escribe, go to Options, then User Interface, then Advanced. Select Mod tab, and then Battery tab. There you will see the 2.75 volt setting, and you should change that to 3.1 volts. Upload setting to device, and you're done.

The DNA 250c comes with a wide array of options and customized performance.

I'd love for people to chime in and share their tips and expertise with Escribe and the DNA 250c chip.

So let's hear t ! :banana:

P.S. When will Evolv update Escribe to list 21700 batteries ?

WxShjxX.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: Nthome91
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread