• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpoet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
South Korea
Huh. I like thevapor. I've ordered from them a dozen times and they have never messed up anything (except sending me free samples of flavors that I didn't like)... my only beef with them is how many of their Pre-mixes contain menthol...

Anyways, I can help out with cheap VG here: ES식품원료 and PG, too: ES식품원료

The 1kg bottles are just a liter. ESFood also sells food flavors, but I haven't experimented with them in awhile (and failed when I did)... One problem with their flavors is that some are oil-based so won't disolve properly in PG/VG (although I remember a tip from years ago that someone dissolved a Lorann oil-based flavor with high-proof/moonshine vodka but it sounds gross)... so I remember getting a Korean on the phone with them regarding... banana flavor I think? Whatever it was, it was only oil-based... so... ended up getting it swapped to something else.

This Korean may be helpful. I keep all my delivery notes and this one translates to "Soluble spices are needed. Thank you.": 수용성 향료가 필요합니다. 감사합니다.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

I like tea

Feb 5, 2016
Hello there darkpoet, thank you for the reply and the solution.

I have had a good few orders from the v. too over a few years.

They just don’t seem to send the orders as charged for.

The left me short about 15 bucks on the last order and never replied to emails or even answered the phone.

Since I posted here about getting bad HG2 batteries on this site it’s been a disaster.

And I didn’t even name them, just sent the same photos as posted here.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread