Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
Thread will be moved to DIY in 3 2 1 ... Lol.

For beginners (i.e. small batches of easily made recipes), I think the key is to start with the right tools for the job. Go to Amazon.com and get a box of 1 ml syringes (easy to measure to 10ths of a ml), 18 AWG dispensing needles, 14 AWG dispensing needles, some 3 ml syringes, some 30 ml syringes, some 15 ml and 30 ml bottles.

Measure in percentage, not drops. I hate recipes specified in drops -- impossible for me to duplicate someone else's recipe specified in drops.

Here's a lightening fast to make 30ml, 50/50, 6 ml/mg recipe using VZ SC French Pipe flavor.

15 ml VG
1.8 ml 100mg/ml nicotine in 100% PG (for 6 mg / ml nicotine in 30 ml of finished juice)
0.75 ml French Pipe flavor (2.5% flavor)
0.6 ml EM (2% EM -- nice and sweet is good with the French Pipe flavor)
11.85 ml (just use 12 ml) PG

Shake it well and ready to vape (this particular flavor doesn't need much steeping, at least to my taste).

Methods: for 15 ml VG and 12 ml PG, use 14 AWG dispensing needles on 30 ml syringes. For nic and flavors, use 18 AWG dispensing needles on 1 ml syringes. If you have less concentrated flavors that need higher percentages, use 3 ml syringes to measure them. Fast, easy and accurate.

Clean up: rinse out all the tools in warm running water. Place on a paper towel to dry. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread