DIY Help: How to mix - Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DcMagic

ECF Veteran
Ok I purchased this order from eastmall.

3 bottles of 30mlx60mg - No flavor

5 bottles of 20mlx26mg - assorted flavors (1xchocolate, 1xCaramel, 1xCoffee, 2xcappuccino)

So the question is - How much of the 60mg juice do I need to add to each bottle to bump the content up to 40-44mg of nic?

Thank you :)

Last edited:

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
look at the sticky posts in the DIY forum and download the e-liquid calculator. You input your nic-juice, flavorings, water, PG/VG, etc. and it tells you how much to use of each to get the desired amount of nicotine. When it comes to mixing/DIY, it all requires some trial-and-error. Make a few small batches before mixing a large-scale batch. That way, you can see what works and what doesn't!

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
what percent of unflavored 0mg vg before you lose your base flavor from a 26mg pg i have 10ml 0mg unflavored vg and 5ml flavored 26mg pg i'm not that heavy of a smoker so i don't need that high of a mg i tried the chart but it doesn't really tell me what i am looking for

That depends on the flavor and how much is in the 26 mg juice. Generally you should still taste it at about 1/3 dilution with vg, so maybe 3 mL of vg with 5 mL 26 mg. That will put it at around 17 mg nic. Try doing drops of each to test. You may be ready to get more juice though! BTW, your post was a bit tough to read. Don't take this as an insult, but punctuation would help. Took me a few times to get what you were trying to say.

Last edited:

MorbidMetal

Jan 10, 2010
Wausau,WI
That depends on the flavor and how much is in the 26 mg juice. Generally you should still taste it at about 1/3 dilution with vg, so maybe 3 mL of vg with 5 mL 26 mg. That will put it at around 17 mg nic. Try doing drops of each to test. You may be ready to get more juice though! BTW, your post was a bit tough to read. Don't take this as an insult, but punctuation would help. Took me a few times to get what you were trying to say.

All right thanks for the advice. Sorry for the confusing typing. i'm not the best and, i was in a hurry.

Skwerl

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Peoples Republic of NJ
Online E Juice calculator
I prefer this way so as to avoid having batches of vile tasting mix wasting money: Mix your flavour, water, PGA and PG/VG together first- sample for flavour ensuring you kept the flavour a little stronger to account for the niquid. Be sure to have a note pad handy to keep track of what and how much flavouring you use, it comes in handy when you make something you really like. When it tastes right add the nicotine...shake & vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread