DIY Flavoring %

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedneckHippy

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2010
Dallas
Hello Ya'll,

New to vaping. Or will be when my supplies show up later this week. I opted to go for the DIY right from the beginning. I'm a Field service Technician by trade, so tinkering is cool with me. I bought Nic juice(60mg 50/50,VG,PG, and some 0nic flavoring and I had a few questions for you yeterans out there:

1: Whats a good starting % of flavoring for single flavor mixing? (using the cool calculators that ya'll have put out)
2: I bought some Menthol crystals. The site I got them from says mix with PG but I am reading all sorts of threads about mixing with PGA. Which one should I use?
3: Are Vaporbomb flavors any good?
4: Scubabatdan's calculator is really cool, But what if I am using a 50/50 PG/VG Nic base?

Thanx in advance for the help

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Yep, tons of info already out but to get you started:
|20% flavoring seems to be a good starting point (and what I use)
|Menthol crystals will disolve in PG/VG or a mix of the two. I just plunk them into my bottle and warm it under hot tap water. Takes just a few minutes to disolve.
|I use the calculator from onestopdiyshop.com . I haven't had much time to play with Scubabatdan's for more than a minute...it's a bit too busy for me. I took OneStop's and slimmed it down to the bare calculator to use on my DroidX.
|Additionally, I use an atomizer and direct drip while testing flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread