*** DIY-eJuice.com Now open for business ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverkm

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
We are happy to announce we are now accepting orders! All flavors have now been listed. To celebrate, our opening promotion will be: buy 4, get the 5th flavor free!

To redeem, add all flavors to you cart and use: FREE5 coupon code, this will subtract the price of 1 flavor from your total.

We also have reduced shipping cost on orders over $50

Last edited:

Silverkm

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Thank you! Yes, I will carry VG and PG. Hopefully as soon as today, I had the PG up for a little bit the other day, but I was fighting with the shopping cart with shipping prices for large orders. I will give that another try today. I am also waiting for a variety of bottle sizes, I currently only have 30, 50, and 500 ml bottles.

Edit: Shipping over 50 is currently set to offer free exp parcel shipping.

Last edited:

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Love the website. I'd love to get into DIY and having a vendor in Canada that supplies it all is going to make that a hell of a lot easier. Hooray for one stop shopping! :D I'd love to see pippettes, droppers, syringes, nitrile gloves, safety glasses, maybe a DIY kit for a special price that has 5-10 flavourings, PG, VG, a few different bottles, some syringes, etc.. kind of like a starter kit.

Loving it so far :)

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
He has examples on the website. Here is one:
Ingredients:
85% eJuice mixture. This is a combination of nic / PG / VG
13% Capella’s Grape
2% Capella’s Marshmellow or Ethyl Maltol

Example
Example below would make a 10 ml bottle @ 18 mg / ml @ 70/30 PG/VG ratio:

3 ml 60 MG PG Nic juice
2.5 ml PG
3 ml VG
1.3 ml Capella’s Grape
0.2 ml Capella’s Marshmellow

The percentage depends on how much juice you want to make, his example is for 10ml. You'll need an e-juice calculator. Ejuicemeup is a good one. :)

brinks7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Belleville ON
He has examples on the website. Here is one:
Ingredients:

85% eJuice mixture. This is a combination of nic / PG / VG
13% Capella’s Grape
2% Capella’s Marshmellow or Ethyl Maltol

Example
Example below would make a 10 ml bottle @ 18 mg / ml @ 70/30 PG/VG ratio:

3 ml 60 MG PG Nic Juice
2.5 ml PG
3 ml VG
1.3 ml Capella’s Grape
0.2 ml Capella’s Marshmellow

The percentage depends on how much juice you want to make, his example is for 10ml. You'll need an e-juice calculator. Ejuicemeup is a good one. :)

Yeah I understand mixing ratios and so on but on the website he has individual flavour labels with mixing strength 2.5% on the flavour it's self that's what I am not sure of. Or as a DIY'er is it irrelevant.

brinks7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Belleville ON
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood. The strengths on the website and bottles are the recommended strengths for mixing. Some flavours are stronger or weaker than others and he is just saving you a step by suggesting a percentage at which the flavour stands out best.

Thanks that makes sense

Silverkm

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Hey, sorry was away from my computer most of the day, and thanks Chelly for answering :) All the alcohol based flavorings have a recomended mixing % of 2.5 %. I made sure that this was on the label as most other flavors, tend to be 10-15, or even 20% depending on the flavor and company(like capella's). I just wanted to make sure it was apperent that these are more concentrated and a smaller amount should be used. 2.5% is recomended, although some tobaccos I find are good starting at 1%-2% and some fruits may need 3-4% I havn't found any that needed more then that though.

Silverkm

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Love the website. I'd love to get into DIY and having a vendor in Canada that supplies it all is going to make that a hell of a lot easier. Hooray for one stop shopping! :D I'd love to see pippettes, droppers, syringes, nitrile gloves, safety glasses, maybe a DIY kit for a special price that has 5-10 flavourings, PG, VG, a few different bottles, some syringes, etc.. kind of like a starter kit.

Loving it so far :)

I remember now that when I started thinking about this whole business, the starter kit was one thing I had to have. I am going to look into that, may have to figure out a round about way for it to work with my shopping cart. I will have some syringes up on the site tonight or tomorrow morning, all but 1 ml's which are int he mail still. I forgot about pippettes, I bought a bunch when I started and they're still in the packaging, but I will look into them. I will take a look into the saftey equipment too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread