divine vaping group on facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
come hang out with all of us vapors in divine vaping group on facebook: Log into Facebook | Facebook

everybody is laid back, there's absolutely NO DRAMA! and it will not be tolerated! so if you're a laid back vapor that wants to hang out, chat, or have questions, we will try our best to help you. and not to mention there's a lot of giveaways, waffles, and group buys in the group. we have a couple waffles up right now. and a giveaway for a rocket chicken box mod. get in on it!

come hang out with all of us vapors in divine vaping group on facebook: Log into Facebook | Facebook

everybody is laid back, there's absolutely NO DRAMA! and it will not be tolerated! so if you're a laid back vapor that wants to hang out, chat, or have questions, we will try our best to help you. and not to mention there's a lot of giveaways, waffles, and group buys in the group. we have a couple waffles up right now. and a giveaway for a rocket chicken box mod. get in on it!

Welcome to ECF!

ECF has all of the same attributes, and we don't get to be tracked all over the Internet by Mark ZukiBird, the clueless billionaire, who wants to replace millions of hard working Americans with imported talent.

Reactions: VHRB2014

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Welcome to ECF!

ECF has all of the same attributes, and we don't get to be tracked all over the Internet by Mark ZukiBird, the clueless billionaire, who wants to replace millions of hard working Americans with imported talent.

But does ECF have lots of waffles? Gotta love autocorrect.

But does ECF have lots of waffles? Gotta love autocorrect.

Hmmm? Doh! I see what you mean. Raffles not waffles. Maybe ZukiBird decided to give away waffles to the peasants he plans to replace with poorer peasants.

Reactions: greasegizzard

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Welcome to ECF!

That. Also I already have enough facebook groups...

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

Thank you for the invitation;

I think Mr.Allen said it best;

“I'd never join a club that would allow a person like me to become a member.”

Woody Allen

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread