Dissolvables

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
An explosion of dissolvable tobacco products will come to market in the coming year. There will be tablets (already sold as Stonewall or Ariva), strips and toothpicks! An Oregon newspaper editorialized against them (naturally), and Dr. Brad Rodu, the harm reduction guru, answered. That is followed by a huge reader response that will take 45 minutes to read, but is worth every minute. Great discussion.

If you care about these alternatives to cigarettes, read:

Dissolvables: Saving the lives of cigarette smokers - Oregon Opinion Articles, Political Blogs & Views | The Stump – OregonLive.com

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Pegaso: The big push will come after the first of the year. Stonewall and Ariva have been around about two years, and I've used Stonewall daily for the entire time. I wouldn't call them "popular", however. Few know of them. The new ones will be a brand name -- Camel.

I do not view any of these alternatives as the ONLY thing to do. I do e-smoking all the time, and have a snus in the mouth at the same time. I smoke a real pipe four times a day. I use Stonewall whenever I feel like it -- maybe six a day at 4mg each. I could not stay off cigarettes with ONE thing. Why not use 'em all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread