Disposables?

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hey,

I'm interested in trying some of those disposable devices that are colorful and prefilled with juice for 4K, 5K, 6K puffs, etc. I have a few question first though, hoping someone can answer them for me. I want something less "cloudy" to use when I'm out and about and not home. Tired of carrying around mods with me.

1.) Are these devices available in regular nic? I don't vape nic salts...they are WAY too strong for me (yes, I've tried them before lol)! If so, I prefer either 3 or 6 MG.

2.) Do any of these disposable devices come with a draw, say between a restrictive sub-ohm and a MTL vape? I'm not a fan of very tight draws and they turn me off rather quickly. Yes, I started out with the tight draw systems but that was way before sub-ohm came out.

3.) Are any of the devices rechargeable or not? I find it hard to believe that a device that is capable of that many puffs, doesn't need to be recharged. But what do I know?

4.) Are all of these devices made over seas, with "over seas" juice in them, or are there any that are made in the States? If they all do come from over seas, are they safe to use? I guess that would be my main concern.

Last but not least, any recommendations (brand wise)?

Thanks!

Darren vape

Unresolved Status
Mar 23, 2023
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Hey,

I'm interested in trying some of those disposable devices that are colorful and prefilled with juice for 4K, 5K, 6K puffs, etc. I have a few question first though, hoping someone can answer them for me. I want something less "cloudy" to use when I'm out and about and not home. Tired of carrying around mods with me.

1.) Are these devices available in regular nic? I don't vape nic salts...they are WAY too strong for me (yes, I've tried them before lol)! If so, I prefer either 3 or 6 MG.

2.) Do any of these disposable devices come with a draw, say between a restrictive sub-ohm and a MTL vape? I'm not a fan of very tight draws and they turn me off rather quickly. Yes, I started out with the tight draw systems but that was way before sub-ohm came out.

3.) Are any of the devices rechargeable or not? I find it hard to believe that a device that is capable of that many puffs, doesn't need to be recharged. But what do I know?

4.) Are all of these devices made over seas, with "over seas" juice in them, or are there any that are made in the States? If they all do come from over seas, are they safe to use? I guess that would be my main concern.

Last but not least, any recommendations (brand wise)?

Thanks!
Hi, they're all less cloudy but they all use salts. Some have adjustable draw but are not available in low nic, unless zero nic is acceptable. The 5-7000 puffs are rechargeable. It seems they are all made in China and yes, there may be cause for concern.

Users who are viewing this thread