Dipping to Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelligentDesigner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I dunno that vaping would be a good substitute for dipping since part of the success of vaping is that it replaces the actions of smoking in addition to the nicotine. If your buddy is more addicted to the nicotine and not the motions at all, than I'd say vaping would almost definitely be a safer alternative. If he enjoys the motions of dipping as well, they have faux dips made from mint that are safer alternatives. Perhaps a combination of vaping and faux dip? Or maybe some other nicotine delivery combined with it?

Cloud Ninja

Feb 12, 2013
Alabama
I went from dipping 1 to 2 cans a day ( mattered what kind of stress I was having ) to vaping. Dropped dipping like a ton of bricks. Been vaping for about 2 months without the slightest want for a dip ( to tell you how much I enjoy vaping, I can't even stand the sight/smell of a can of dip, I will NEVER go back to it ). Using 18mg ry-4 ( type of tobacco taste). Tell him to make the transition, he won't regret it. I hope this helps your friend out.

Last edited:

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
The only thing I don't like about drippinh is thay it's so hard to do when you're on the road or away from home. I am a tank user mostly, and that's because I spend a lot of time in the car or away from home, and when you're driving, it is not good to drip. But as long as you have a flavor or two you can enjoy all day, vaping should work great. I drip at home to try different flavors now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread