Digitalciggz.com Comic Contest!!!! with Prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
#1 - What the? That cowboy's cigarette is glowing blue!
#2 - Is that one of those new-fangled doohickeys?
#3 - That cowboy is all cattle and no hack! :D
#4 - He's my brother... used to smoke 3 packs a day.
#5 - Sure glad I found my pardners at Digitalciggz.com!!

(Didn't see a rule against multiples, but if so, feel free to mix and match among them, otherwise the above one is my favorite)

#1 - This just don't feel cool no more
#2 - It's just the darn hand to mouth habit I can't stop
#3 - They don't call 'em cowboy killers fer nothin'
#4 - Alright, THIS is gonna be my LAST ONE!
#5 - Sure glad I rustled up this ecig at Digitalciggz.com!!

#1 - I haven't burned a hole in this nice white shirt - YET!
#2 - Dagnabit! This lighter doesn't work!
#3 - I wish I never started this filthy habit!
#4 - I hate when smoke gets in my eyes!
#5 - Even cowboys get the blue ecigs at Digitalciggz.com!!

Last edited:

Magnetron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Contest is now closed

Thank You to Everyone who helped us out by submitting your creative entries for the comic.

Judging has begun now and we will come back to this thread and post the winner on June 5th,2010. Also the Winners will be notified by way of PM so if you entered make sure you check your PM in-box on June 5th to see if you Won!​

One more time "Thank You"! to all ECF members who got involved, and thanks to ECF for allowing the contest.​

Magnetron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
CONGRATULATIONS TO
GLOWGIRL !!!

For winning the Digitalciggz.com Comic Book Promo Contest!!
32089_403426843902_182007823902_4193944_4378282_n.jpg

..And the Runner up is

SuZamme !!

Thanks to all who entered the contest and took the time to get involved. It was very hard deciding who would be used in our new promotional poster because of all the great entries.
To celebrate the announcement of the winner and to thank all who helped out I have put all Digitalciggz.com e-liquid on Special until June 30th,2010
All E-liquid WAS $12.50 and is now on
Special for $10.50
If you haven't had a chance to try our awesome flavors made by DIY Flavor Shack then this a great time to try

Thank You again to ECF and All members who got involved E-mail entries and forum entries alike.

Winners will be PM to get shipping details for their prizes.

glowgirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
A, A
I got my Ego kit in the mail today! Squeal!

It is a huge step up from the kr808. Lots and lots of vapor and the flavor is really amazing. I had been saving some DATs samples for today and I am glad I did because the flavor is much cleaner. It's a very good looking piece of equipment and now I can finally become a dripper! The kit came packaged really nicely with everything I need plus some. The juice (carmel vanilla latte) is really really good. Very creamy vanilla caramel with a light coffee undertone.

Michael was nice enough to email me a pic of the poster too:) Thank you for the awesome Ego and the pic and the juice and the fast shipping!!!!

Very happy girl over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread