Differences in RN4081 atomisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobnot

Moved On
Sep 3, 2009
derbyshire,UK
im loving my RN4081 its my first e-cig and apart from getting off to a false start and my first and only atty packing up after a few days vaping is everything i hoped it would be.
ive noticed already though the atomisers are different depending on where you buy them from after my original atomiser died i ordered another one straight away from allcam.biz where i bought my e-cig from then i bought another from totally wicked also allcam said they would replace the first atomisers no questions asked.
they all arrived today and as soon as i looked at the totally wicked atomiser its different the bridge is a lot thinner and looks more tightly packed and was full of priming liquid (which i blew out and dripped with juice) when i use that atomiser the throat hit is way more than with the allcam atomiser so i switched to the new allcam atomiser which had a thicker bridge and no primer liquid in at all so i dripped onto that and put a fresh cart of the same juice on and it tastes really mellow hardly and throat hit but i notice it runs a lot hotter after i few hits you can feel the heat in the ecig.

i guess my point is how many different types of RN4081 atomisers are there?
is there a preffered supplier?
im guessing the allcam atomisers life may be shorter due to the higher amount of heat it seems to emit.
has anybody else noticed differences?
im just interested as i thought they would be the same.

bobnot

Moved On
Sep 3, 2009
derbyshire,UK
that sure is some goood atty lifespan if i can get half the lifespan out of them il be happy.
its a weird one i wasnt expecting because i would of thought the allcam atomiser that runs hot would hit your throat more but its hardly any throat hit at all and it runs really hot! the totally wicked atomiser kicks your ... and stays fairly cool.
its all good though im alternating atomisers so its nice to get a rest from the throat hit and also nice to get some hits when youve had a mellow few hours its just i thought i would be alternating juices to achieve that.

il see which dies first then il try n get a picture of the differences.

on a final note the guy at allcam.biz was great i had a replacement atomiser at my door 36 hours after emailing him no questions asked just a full apology for it happening would certainly recommend to anyone.

bobnot

Moved On
Sep 3, 2009
derbyshire,UK
IT was my first device and I used to kill one atmy every week, and yes there is a lot of copy cat out there,TW and SE seem to be the same but the ones I got from Heaven Gifts were difrents and only one of 3 really worked.

PD: I kill all of them doing the cleaning, so I don't clean atmy any more
from some reading up here i might restrict my cleaning to the occasional blowing out.
ive got more faith in the TW atty at the moment but time will tell.
the bridges are different and they perform completely different.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
from some reading up here i might restrict my cleaning to the occasional blowing out.
ive got more faith in the TW atty at the moment but time will tell.
the bridges are different and they perform completely different.
4081 first tryout -not too happy
4075 and 901 second (almost the same ones) pretty happy

3rd and final by now 510 --make me quick analogos

bobnot

Moved On
Sep 3, 2009
derbyshire,UK
4081 first tryout -not too happy
4075 and 901 second (almost the same ones) pretty happy

3rd and final by now 510 --make me quick analogos
i bought my kit for £23 ish with postage from EC08 E-Cigarette Mini Electronic Cigarette w/ 5 Cartridges
impulse buy i knew nothing about e-cigs (still a noob now) and i was pretty relived it was a 4081 as it is sold as an EC08 which nobody has heard of!!
im happy with it the main reason i got it was because im a gadget freak the fact i havent bothered with anologues yet amazes me i loved smoking still early days yet but im not missing it at all.
i think probably will upgrade at some point probably a 510 with a PCC and a passthrough but im in no rush yet the 4081 is working for me at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread