Difference between Kanger T3S, MT3S & E-vod

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadHacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Alberta, Canada
well I had a bunch of Iclear16's 4 of them but my wife has absconded with them....
I have 3 more T3S from fasttech.com, on order... but that might take a while for them to come in.... (not shipped yet)
I also have a Protank2 on order from e5cigs.com, the today its been shipped, so will get that in a few weeks.
also the Iclear16's leak if you hold them upside down... the T3S don't.
hence I was wondering about the MT3S & E-vod.
is the MT3S the same as the T3S but has a metal shell around it?

I also like the T3S over the Iclear16 because the draw is not as hard... I guess I prefer an airier draw...

HoracePinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
Glendale, AZ

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
The T3S/MT3S are the same tank, only the MT3S has an aluminum sheathing over it aka "Metal" T3S. Have converted all my older T3 tanks to T3S just by changing to the T3S base and head, mainly due to the fact rebuilding Kanger coil heads, it is easier to rebuild the modular coil head to the full assembly of an older T3. T3S heads can be used in the T3/MT3/Mini T3 (if you get the T3S bases), Evods, Protank/Mini Protank, Protank 2/Mini Protank 2. However, Protank and Evod heads can not fit in a T3S/MT3S tank. The T3S at the bottom flange of the head is a little bit narrower, my a couple micro-meters or such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread