• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Diablo III release date - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Got it yesterday and took off an hour early from work only to get home and install and find the servers down. Wow (not World of Warcraft). So ate some supper, and gave it another go. It plays great on my Mac Pro (2008 8 core, ATI 4870, RAID0 SATA2s, 8G ram) so I believe an super gaming rig is not really needed. Did some co-op with a guy from work, for the rest of the evening and it was fine till about 9:30pm, then LAG deaths started happening to me.

I am VERY disappointed in the always connected server side content for single player. I can handle a connect for verification, but not for content, as my internet is flaky. I may play through the game, but it will prevent me from becoming an addicted DIII player.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
2xSATA2's in raid0 really drops the load time. My dual 560ti TOPs are churning, but it isn't even warming them up. Fans are staying under 50% with minimal exceptions. Minor server side lag, but that is expected at launch. Thank you docsis 3.0 for allowing me and the wife to both play lag free (25down 4.5up and paying for a 6meg :) )

I have really got to finish setting up link aggregation on my NIC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread