• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DFW E-Smokers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokingfreely

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Arlington, TX
www.smokefreely.biz
Anyone in the D/FW area have a DSE901? I am sampling some products to sell in the near future, and I didn't want the DSE901 because everyone else allready carries it. However, I am getting a new 901 from a new company - a 901 with a 4-holed atomizer and soft-tipped carts. I know the inevitable question will be if the parts are intercompatible, and I really don't way to shell out $50.00 to buy a product I don't want just to find out. It should be here next. In exchange, you'll get a first look at a cool new product - :D Anyone?

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
I read somewhere there is a new JXY 901 (I think is the name) that is new and improved and the battery has female threads (with longer life) and the atomiser has male threads meaning the parts are not interchangeable with the current 901's. I believe there is a new design on the atomiser. I guess we'll see. Let us know!

Smokingfreely

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Arlington, TX
www.smokefreely.biz
I finally got the previously mentioned e-cig in today, and am VERY impressed. I haven't finished a cartridge or battery yet, so I can't speak to their life-span yet. It's a recessed cartridge, similar to the M-402 I have, but it looks like a deeper cartridge and has a soft plastic casing. It has only two airholes in the atomizer, but it feels like an easiest draw of the models I have tried (RN4072, Joye510, and M-402) The atomizer is very fat, giving it good vapor production (nearly on par with my 4072, but it is also a mini, making that kind of an apples and oranges comparison.

Before I order in a lot of these things, I'd like to get some local area user feedback. If you guys are down for checking it out, let's pick a time and place for next week. Maybe a Starbucks or something. I'm in Arlington, but will go wherever is most convenient for everyone.

I will figure out something to make it worth your time and trouble (coupons for liquid when it comes in sound tempting?)

Jon

Smokingfreely

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Arlington, TX
www.smokefreely.biz
Okay, so two for Starbucks. I was hoping for more feedback, but two works for me. Besides getting to check out a new e-cig, I'll throw in a coupon for 10mls of liquid when it arrives (maybe two weeks - just finalizing everything) for your time and trouble. I have extra cartridges for the new cigarette so that you guys can try it. I was planning on also bringing an M-403, a Joye510 and RN 4072 simply for comparitive purposes. If anyone has a model that are particularily fond of that they want to compare head-to-head, please bring it. I actually just ran out of juice because I assumed I'd have placed my bulk order allready, so if anyone has any juice they don't mind refilling some carts with if neccessary (depending on how long we're there,) I'd gladly give you a replacement bottle when they come in.

Just as an update, I've had some more time to play with it and I still love the thing's draw and the feel of the soft cartridges. I'm not crazy about its cartridge life, but I haven't been crazy about any of the mini's cartridge life - it seems right on par with my M-403 for cartridge life.

Anyways, let's pick a day - sounds like weekends are good. How's Sunday afternoon, maybe 4:00? I'm down for this Sunday or next, whatever works with you guys.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
It's 2:30 pm and its looking like I won't make it to Starbucks after all. I do a little web design on the side and just got a call from a dental client saying her site is crashing with db errors. She's running a radio ad so this is urgent to her.

I'm kinda bummed out as I was looking forward to meeting you guys... If by some miracle my client's problem is a quick fix I'll still try to make it. If not then hopefully I'll catch ya next time around.

Either way, hope you guys enjoy the meetup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread