Deuce : How do you vape it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
So I've been using the Deuce liquid (from LitecigUSA for those who don't notice what sub-forum they're in ;) ) for almost a month and a half now and it's great.

I got my first bottle the day I received my 905 from Shawn. I tried the 905 first with a couple liquids I had been previously using, as it was my first use of a 901 atty, and didn't think I got quite as much flavor from them as I was used to on the 510 atty. I then tried the Deuce on it and loved the flavor of it so decided to use my 905 exclusively for Deuce until getting more 901 attys. Never have gotten around to getting more attys for it yet so the only thing I've been using in it still is Deuce. And for some reason I had never bothered trying Deuce on anything else.

Well this morning I tried it out on a 510 atty because I'm testing a new device and have been trying to use it exclusively for the time I have it but I needed my Deuce fix. I still like it but I'm definitely not getting the same satisfying flavorful taste from it that I do on the 901.

After I started writing this I decided while I was at it I might as well give it a try on a 401 atty(on a manual battery) too. I get a bit more of the flavor, that I'm used to with it on a 901, than I did from the 510 but still not the same. Also tossed the 401 atty on my 401 PT hooked to the 5v USB wall adapter and actually got about the same taste as from the 510.

So anyways when I tried it on the 510 and noticed the flavor loss it made me wonder what others use it on and what those one or two people who I have seen say they didn't like it tried it on.

In my opinion it is definitely a completely different experience with much better flavor on the 901 than on any of the others. And now I know 901 attys will forever be a part of my collection because Deuce definitely will be.

So now finally back to the simple point of this thread......

What have you tried Deuce on and what do you like it on best?

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Used it initially on just a 510 (3.7v, 5v and 6v)... still got plenty of flavor, but then again this particular 510 atomizer has always worked real well, bringing flavor through and minimal burning, even at high voltage. Have tried it a few times on 801 and 901, but mainly just used it on 510. 901 always seems to bring the flavor out the most, no matter which flavor is being used (good or bad).

However, I've since switched to using Deuce in an RN-4062 cigar.. the only device I use a cartridge on. Holds a ton and just seems to fit well with the cigar. :)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
However, I've since switched to using Deuce in an RN-4062 cigar.. the only device I use a cartridge on. Holds a ton and just seems to fit well with the cigar. :)

Funny you mention that. I can't remember which thread it was in but the other day I mentioned how Deuce is the only liquid that really gives me that "sit down after dinner and relax with a smoke or cigar" feeling. After I posted it my next thought was that I should really get one of the 4062s when I can to use my Deuce in.

Is the flavor level as good as on the 901(3.7v) though?

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
ah hahaha .... well now even if nobody else responds to the thread (keep responding though people) it was worth all that typing to screw up your buying embargo
snickeringdog.gif

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Pretty darn close in my opinion, although 901 still beats it in flavor I'm sure. I may just have a good atomizer tube too, who knows.. :D

lol guess I'll have to see when I get the money to buy one :p

Well crap... I just told myself I have enough stuff to last me for a while then you go and post something like this...

Where is it on his site? I've bought just about everything from Shawn exclusively and haven't seen anything about Deuce liquid

:D .... Deuce Liquid <- there ;)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

Fonzy

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
california
i use it mostly on my m201, but i dug out my 901 and pass through, you right, different hint of a taste on it. in 24mg with the atty on the 201 its still pretty smooth, i do get a bigger hint of .. toffee for a want of a better word with the 201.

i got no clue on how to describe the flavor.. lol. wholesome, smooth, i definitely taste and smell toffee. it doesn't kick me in the throat, but i do get a nice throat hit. i order maybe 5-6 bottles a month, and ever since i got deuce it disappears first.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
On my first order I got some Dekang juice, caramel, Vanilla, and another and they taste like crap to me. I can hardly taste any flavor most times and then it's very very weak.

I'm waiting on an order for Rath and some from Ms T and I hope they taste a helluva lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
you can get to the Deuce through the 10ml section link from the home page. but here is a direct link : Deuce Liquid

edit: oh your post changed a bit there Jango lol ok well glad you found the Deuce. Personally I don't use Dekang anymore either but many people use and like it. Just in case you don't realize it though Deuce is a custom mix by Shawn and not Dekang.

Last edited:

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
So I've been using the Deuce liquid (from LitecigUSA for those who don't notice what sub-forum they're in ;) ) for almost a month and a half now and it's great.

I got my first bottle the day I received my 905 from Shawn. I tried the 905 first with a couple liquids I had been previously using, as it was my first use of a 901 atty, and didn't think I got quite as much flavor from them as I was used to on the 510 atty. I then tried the Deuce on it and loved the flavor of it so decided to use my 905 exclusively for Deuce until getting more 901 attys. Never have gotten around to getting more attys for it yet so the only thing I've been using in it still is Deuce. And for some reason I had never bothered trying Deuce on anything else.

Well this morning I tried it out on a 510 atty because I'm testing a new device and have been trying to use it exclusively for the time I have it but I needed my Deuce fix. I still like it but I'm definitely not getting the same satisfying flavorful taste from it that I do on the 901.

After I started writing this I decided while I was at it I might as well give it a try on a 401 atty(on a manual battery) too. I get a bit more of the flavor, that I'm used to with it on a 901, than I did from the 510 but still not the same. Also tossed the 401 atty on my 401 PT hooked to the 5v USB wall adapter and actually got about the same taste as from the 510.

So anyways when I tried it on the 510 and noticed the flavor loss it made me wonder what others use it on and what those one or two people who I have seen say they didn't like it tried it on.

In my opinion it is definitely a completely different experience with much better flavor on the 901 than on any of the others. And now I know 901 attys will forever be a part of my collection because Deuce definitely will be.

So now finally back to the simple point of this thread......

What have you tried Deuce on and what do you like it on best?

I have a 401 and would love to try it on a 5v. What is a PT 5v usb wall adapter? How do you vape with it and where do you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread