Dekang conversation about e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
I took the plunge into DeKang and ordered it from the MicroCig site. I guess I got a 'good' batch - ordered the "Flue-Cured Tobacco" and "Camel" flavours in bulk - have vaped both of them in new cartos and I like the TH from it. Of course, I mixx it with my homebrew ("Texas Tarheel") which is VG and it does make for a smooth vape with lots of vapour. The TH is incredible with a 4,8 Volt BoxMod though. A bit too strong for me, so I put some of my homebrew juice in it..
I have not tried the MadVapes juice though.
Only my experience for what it may be worth here since this is a 'juice' thread.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Hoog, I commend you for going directly to Dekang for your order.........but I do have two questions......

The juice order you just got from Dekang, is it a bulk juice that you will add nic to, or is it in individual sealed Dekang bottles?

Will your web site note these new juices from Dekang differently from juice from your 3rd party supplier?

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hoog, I commend you for going directly to Dekang for your order.........but I do have two questions......

The juice order you just got from Dekang, is it a bulk juice that you will add nic to, or is it in individual sealed Dekang bottles?

Will your web site note these new juices from Dekang differently from juice from your 3rd party supplier?

It's really all from Dekang except when we buy Bauway stuff.

We only add nic to the 'Custom China e-liquid' just because it would be so difficult to stock all the nic levels everyone likes.. We did some testing this week with USA Mix and placed it in varying conditions and took pictures of the bottles at the end of the day. Some of the changes in color are pretty dramatic in just the 4 days of testing so far but the results will be in this weeks newsletter. We're going to continue the same test with some of the Topvapor flavors as well as see what happens to the USA mix over the next couple of weeks. It's been hot as heck here in NC and I think it's a good reproduction of the varying conditions that juice goes through from China to here. Suprisingly the 0mg stuff hasn't changed color at all no matter what we throw at it..

We always get our KG bottle from Dekang and supringly enough, this week the labels have changed to whatt everyone else perceives as 'not dekang'.

dkpic.jpg

hoog

mnementh666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
portland or
We always get our KG bottle from Dekang and supringly enough, this week the labels have changed to whatt everyone else perceives as 'not dekang'.

Interesting. I have a 30ml menthol sitting here that my father gave to me, and it has the exact same label design. It also has a production date and expiration date stamped on the side.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
@ wwturner
You got 'Peter'. I got Elvira - she's a real sweet lady. Said she missed me. I for some reason always get the GIRLS to chat with... heheheeeee. I love their Engrish... but cheers to them for at least trying and some of them do have really good English. Very polite folk...

Last edited:

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
It's really all from Dekang except when we buy Bauway stuff.

We only add nic to the 'Custom China e-liquid' just because it would be so difficult to stock all the nic levels everyone likes.. We did some testing this week with USA Mix and placed it in varying conditions and took pictures of the bottles at the end of the day. Some of the changes in color are pretty dramatic in just the 4 days of testing so far but the results will be in this weeks newsletter. We're going to continue the same test with some of the Topvapor flavors as well as see what happens to the USA mix over the next couple of weeks. It's been hot as heck here in NC and I think it's a good reproduction of the varying conditions that juice goes through from China to here. Suprisingly the 0mg stuff hasn't changed color at all no matter what we throw at it..

View attachment 48338

hoog

Read the newsletter and the "experiment" on juice "tanning"....interesting......

I would like to see an "experiment" comparing the flavor(taste comparison) and strength of flavor(taste) between the following:

1. Take one 30 ml. bottle (or 50 ml. bottle) of 100% Dekang USA Mix (24mg) in a Sealed Dekang bottle....(exactly like it ships from the Dekang factory, not re-bottled, with nothing added by any one). Then take one 30 ml. bottle (or 50 ml. bottle) of the bulk 0 mg. USA Mix that you add 24mg. of your nic juice to (Dekang base modified by MV). Now compare the two (by vaping) to see how the flavors compare, how the vapor production compares, how the throat hit compares.

2. Do the same experiment with RY4....

I suspect that you will see that the flavors (taste) between the 100% Dekangs will not match the Modified Dekangs and the flavor strength of the Modified Dekangs will be at a reduced level......

Last edited:

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
Read the newsletter and the "experiment" on juice "tanning"....interesting......

I would like to see an "experiment" comparing the flavor(taste comparison) and strength of flavor(taste) between the following:

1. Take one 30 ml. bottle (or 50 ml. bottle) of 100% Dekang USA Mix (24mg) in a Sealed Dekang bottle....(exactly like it ships from the Dekang factory, not re-bottled, with nothing added by any one). Then take one 30 ml. bottle (or 50 ml. bottle) of the bulk 0 mg. USA Mix that you add 24mg. of your nic juice to (Dekang base modified by MV). Now compare the two (by vaping) to see how the flavors compare, how the vapor production compares, how the throat hit compares.

2. Do the same experiment with RY4....

I suspect that you will see that the flavors (taste) between the 100% Dekangs will not match the Modified Dekangs and the flavor strength of the Modified Dekangs will be at a reduced level......

How do you measure flavor and TH. I think there would be an issue there for a true enough scientific experiment. You would be able to tell significant differences but not "the custom juice has a 13% better TH"

I think it is great that the guys at madvapes are taking the time to do some investigation on these juices to inform the customers.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
How do you measure flavor and TH. I think there would be an issue there for a true enough scientific experiment. You would be able to tell significant differences but not "the custom juice has a 13% better TH"

I think it is great that the guys at madvapes are taking the time to do some investigation on these juices to inform the customers.
By flavor, I was trying to say that " does the flavor of juice 1 taste the same as the flavor of juice 2 ?"...and is the throat hit the same for juice 1 and 2 ?......and is the strength of flavor the same for juice 1 & 2?

(Juice 1 being the 100% Dekang and Juice 2 being the Modified Dekang....)

Last edited:

wltec

Apr 27, 2010
bc canada
Hoogie76 - in my earlier post referencing the missing flavor notes in the dekang kg bottles. I used a moulinex wand mixer (robot marie)and i whizzed the juice for min.5 minutes with the 2 blade prop wand.(tilt mixer slightly when dipping it in, to release the air bubble & use a slow up and down motion) The ry4 is now spot on.The tobacco flavors are great and the friut flavors are much better.(i still would like to have more friuty flavor) .There is definately a major improvement. you might want to give it a try. My Regards, Walt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread