Not open for further replies.

CarrieM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Rochester NY
Hmmm... is that a trick question? :laugh:

I'm relaxing... not sure if that counts as resting, though.

I did finish the day's mixing... ate something... now I'm futzing around...

Yes, I would say that was resting. I'm pretty much just futzing around myself. Got home just a bit ago.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Sweet dreams nosmok!

Today I pulled my Peppermint Taffy out of my special Deejstuff box (yes, you have your own bin Deej, and it's FULL!!), for the first time since it arrived last month. I filled a new Stardust/Vision SR, popped it on my red LT, took a puff and fell in love. I completely understand why it's one of your all day vapes deej! It's light, refreshing, satisfying and deejlicious! Thank you thank you thank you! It was exactly what I wanted today, and my tastebuds are doing the banana dance!
:banana::smokie::banana::smokie::banana::smokie::banana::smokie::banana::smokie::banana:

edited to add: I did sample the peppermint taffy when it arrived, and it was good, but now it is faaaabulous!

Edited a 2nd time to add: I just realized I need to refill my stardust - I've puffed a full ml and a half of it in less than 2 hours!​

Last edited:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Sweet dreams nosmok!

Today I pulled my Peppermint Taffy out of my special Deejstuff box (yes, you have your own bin Deej, and it's FULL!!), for the first time since it arrived last month. I filled a new Stardust/Vision SR, popped it on my red LT, took a puff and fell in love. I completely understand why it's one of your all day vapes deej! It's light, refreshing, satisfying and deejlicious! Thank you thank you thank you! It was exactly what I wanted today, and my tastebuds are doing the banana dance!
:banana::smokie::banana::smokie::banana::smokie::banana::smokie::banana::smokie::banana:

edited to add: I did sample the peppermint taffy when it arrived, and it was good, but now it is faaaabulous!

Edited a 2nd time to add: I just realized I need to refill my stardust - I've puffed a full ml and a half of it in less than 2 hours!​

It is spectacular, isn't it.

Right now I have 2 PVs with it. I've been vaping it on a Frankenstein eGo-T battery and 801 atomizer. I was planning to take that with me when I went out today. I had my kit (liquid, spare battery…) in my bag but was running late and left without the actual PV. Fortunately I always keep a basic carto in my kit in case my atomizer dies while I'm away so I didn't have to rush home after my appointment.

I think it will probably be a good mixing flavor as well so I have to decide what flavor to add to the carto. Maybe one of the ones I didn't like too much. Peppermint Taffy would probably mask the sins and leave the deliciousness.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
I tend to mix a bit of straight menthol with juices that need a little something, and did try mixing a bit of it with Orange Taffy a while back - that was pretty deejlightful, too! I do like the Orange Taffy on it's own, but wanted a little extra pop that day - I have no idea why it took me so long to try the Peppermint on it's own! Silly me!

You're smart to keep an emergency spare with you! I do the same - I usually bring my REO along when I leave the house, but there is a Mistic that lives in my purse for running around & those just in case moments. :)

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
When I go away for a day, I tend to stock up like I won't be home for a week. If I'm staying in the city, I only prepare for being stranded for a couple of days. :D

I have a couple of Riva batteries that are still functional but I don't really use them any longer. As a bare minimum, those are usually in my case. I thought the carto was a back-up for an atty dying. It never occurred to me that I'd be stupid enough to leave my PV home. I don't carry a safety net for my liquid. I figure the chances of a bottle leaking in such a way that there's nary a drop to vape is pretty slim.

At home, I have two chargers for the Rivas/Egos but I can only find one. And I have 2 chargers that work for most of my favorite battery types (e.g. 18650s and AAs for the MBM mod.) And every few months I charge up my old 180mAh stock batteries. If we have another blackout, I'm set.

I'm not like this about anything else in my life but vaping is important. There will be no circumstances under which I forced to smoke a cigarette because I need something.

And, back to more important matters, Peppermint Pomegranate Taffy is niiiiice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread