Dealin with innovapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
The amazing thing is that, even with all the complaints, the orders are rolling in. Just watch the order numbers from the first complaint to the last. It is obvious that a lot of people are ignoring the salvos dealt and still ordering.

It is also worth noting that throughout all of this, Noah, Mark, Tony and Millie have remained calm, cool and collected.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
They have, and every time they do, there is more of this. Deal with them directly, not over this forum. this is not their place of business. This is just a convenience for everyone. All this does is create more confusion. The problem is the questions have been answered, but there are a dozen threads, several pages long, and someone else comes along and reads the last page. This doesn't help anything!!

This is two things...this is a griping area...but also, it is a way for them to communicate without having to send out mass emails and such...much easier in my opinion.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
Yep deal with them directly cause 714 calls a day uses less time then them posting a update on the forum.

I disagree to some extent...The reason I deal directly in email most of the time with them is because I do not want to interfere with them working. I figure email will eventually get answered...and these guys are usually on top of the emails. (I do not need a reponse 2.5 minutes after I send it)
IMHO phone calls are distractions...emails can be read later and responded to...I just like to get the right information when I contact someone.

SantanzChild

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
way way off topic but if you like the old ghostbuster movies the game that just came out is preety good alot of the old baddies and the same sense of humor.

anyway back on topic

I just want my 510 my 4081 atty died last night and ive been thru half a pack of smokes all ready today.

Moobyghost

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
New Church, Virginia
tgwtf.net
way way off topic but if you like the old ghostbuster movies the game that just came out is preety good alot of the old baddies and the same sense of humor.

anyway back on topic

I just want my 510 my 4081 atty died last night and ive been thru half a pack of smokes all ready today.

Dude I am a die hard GB fan. I have a tattoo of the logo on my leg. I watched the cartoons as a kid and owned all the action figures. The only thing GB I haven't got is the new Bluray version because money has been tight. Maybe someone will get it for me for my birthday. (1 week left to go)

So yeah, I am a huge ghosthead. I dressed up in full gb costume for the games release. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread