RDA Dead rabbit v3 and the curious case of the missing peek insulator!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cambford91

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2022
United States
Not such a curious case because Im almost positive it went down the drain, but it is gone. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement insulator the one that goes around the 510 pin for a dead rabbit v3. I have a wasp nano and a nightmare but neither fits and I don't wanna shave em down and then those not function please help. I have messaged hell vape but I'm not very enthusiastic about them sending me a replacement!

cambford91

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2022
United States
It's just one of those things unfortunately, There are some companies that include a spare peek insulator in the bag of extras. It's a longshot but you could shop around for one of those and repurpose the spare
Ok, I got you so I should find another rda I like that comes with a spare peek insulator and then use the spare for the dead rabbit. Instead of buy a whole other dead rabbit. Damn that's a great idea thanks lol. If only fasttech hadn't close down they used to sell peek insulators!

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Ok, I got you so I should find another rda I like that comes with a spare peek insulator and then use the spare for the dead rabbit. Instead of buy a whole other dead rabbit.

Any old insulator from another RDA will, more than likely, Not Work in your Dead Rabbit v3.

Mass produced RDA's (or RTA's) do not ship with spare insulators. As such, the spares that ship with the Dead Rabbit v3 do not include an insulator.

In the photo below you will see what accessories ship with the DRv3.

Looking on the Hellvape website, they do not sell insulators. Your only options are to try and find a used one or purchasing a new one.

Screen shot 2023-02-08 at 5.42.54 PM.png

The only companies that I know of who sell spare insulators, and all other parts, are the high-end manufacturers.

Reactions: TARTARA

cambford91

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2022
United States
try 3fvape search "pandora v2" the spares kit is $2.99 and includes a peek insulator that might work.
Thanks man for the reply man, but hell vape emailed me back and offered to send me one for 7 bucks shipping. So I've got it figured out! I've been trying to close this post but there isn't an option for it.

• Winner
Reactions: TARTARA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread