DATS Vaper 4 Flavor Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2010
Penn Yan, NY
I recently received my 1st order from DATS Vaper and must say that the prices are great and the flavors are very good. The flavors I ordered are Mt. Dew,Cola,Menthol,and Bubble Gum. All flavors are 50/50(pg/vg) and 18 mg/ml. All flavors tested using a 510 cartomizer at 6v.

Mt. Dew- The taste of this juice is the closest to Mt Dew that Ive tasted it was very flavorful as soon as I opened it no need to let it sit. It produces very good vapor probably due to the high level of vg. It has decent throat hit at 6v despite being mostly vg. If you like Mt Dew Id highly recommend it.

Cola- This is the flavor I was looking forward to the most and I must say I wasnt disappointed at all. The flavor of this very strong and tastes exactly like Coca Cola to me, its very good. Vapor production is phenomenal like the Mt Dew. Throat hit again is decent can definitely feel it but its not wreckless. If youre looking for a good Cola flavor you wont be disappointed with DATS!!

Menthol- I got this to "mentholate" other flavors but by itself its probably the strongest menthol ive ever used. Good vapor and throat hit. A very powerful cool menthol blast to the back of the throat when inhaled tastes like a plain Halls cough drop.

Bubble Gum- Bubblegum was probably the only flavor that wasnt strong when I opened it. It smells delicious just like bazooka bubble gum but the taste is very weak. The throat hit and vapor production are on par with the other three very good for the mix i used. Ive set the BG aside and hopefully in a week or so itll be just as good and strong flavored as the rest.

Overall DATS flavors are spot on and his prices cant be beat. He only appears to ship once a week but with so much on his plate its completely understandable(congratulations DW and Ang by the way!!) and the juices are well worth the wait anyway. Ive since ordered 7 more flavors will update with their reviews when I get them. If you havent tried DATS Vaper nows the time you wont be sorry you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread