DASH ONE – STRAWBERRY

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
DASH ONE - STRAWBERRY
Place of origin: Germany
@Ispy pack: 12/4
Courtesy of @Ispy, I have the pleasure of tasting a hitherto unknown German brand, Dash One, a simple strawberry version of the Dash One natural fruit range. I wondered at the beginning of the test what a longfill in the 3-4 thousand HUF price range could offer, which is a "simple" natural strawberry flavour. What makes this a better choice than buying a flavour concentrate, which might bring more to your kitchen in terms of price and quantity after mixing it in. In fact, that's what this recommendation will be about, as there's only so much you can write about a simple strawberry flavour.
The smell is of course strawberry , it's very noticeable, no variation just the fruit itself. Nothing else can be said about the flavour other than that this will be a strawberry soup from the ground. The fruit feels good and lively, there is no side flavour to take the taste in a different direction. No, it's not sweet and it's not sour, it's just a light strawberry that you can munch on all day. Which you can perhaps tie into, as other forums have said, "a faint strawberry flavour" is what you get. Since there is no candy or other dessert flavors mixed in here, and no cooling, it can be easily bored or lose its pleasant and fragrant flavor after a while. Overall, I can say that we get what the manufacturer promises, a pleasant strawberry flavour. If I look at the price, it is definitely worth trying a cheaper flavour concentrate, which is the same taste and quality as the product, but much more economical than the 60ml longfill.

Attachments

• dash-one-aroma-erdbeere-strawberry.jpg
    dash-one-aroma-erdbeere-strawberry.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread