Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I just posted this on the Deals and Steals thread. :)

Thats where I saw it lol.. placed my first order. I've been looking for those big ego cases so I can put all my tanks in. Where are you guys located in Broward? I wad born and raised in Hollywood. Went to south broward HS. I cant wait to try the mango we used to have a mango tree in the back yard I miss that taste. They sell mangos here but they look jacked up lol, not the same.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Thats where I saw it lol.. placed my first order. I've been looking for those big ego cases so I can put all my tanks in. Where are you guys located in Broward? I wad born and raised in Hollywood. Went to south broward HS. I cant wait to try the mango we used to have a mango tree in the back yard I miss that taste. They sell mangos here but they look jacked up lol, not the same.
Hey! We are in Coral Springs a bit out NW from Hollywood but definitely in the area. What made you move out of broward county? I Wish I had a mango tree I get mine from Publix lol

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Hey! We are in Coral Springs a bit out NW from Hollywood but definitely in the area. What made you move out of broward county? I Wish I had a mango tree I get mine from Publix lol

My wife's family is here so she won lol. I lived east of US1 close to the beach. We got married in front on Oceanwalk back in 2007 :)

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Morning everyone!

My wife's family is here so she won lol. I lived east of US1 close to the beach. We got married in front on Oceanwalk back in 2007 :)

lol As close as we are to the beach I don't make it there as often as I'd like. Did you ever go to "le tub" while you were here?

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Morning everyone!

lol As close as we are to the beach I don't make it there as often as I'd like. Did you ever go to "le tub" while you were here?

Ya had a few beers there but never ate. I heard they won like best burger or something now I wish I would of tried it!

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...thvapers-com-official-thread.html#post5675052

Hello everyone! I would hope everyone could navigate over to our new thread posted above! Give a hello and let people know what you think of us! That will be our new home for chat as I feel our company has progressed so far from my original posting in this thread and I would like others to know that!! :toast: I will be closing this thread! Can't wait to see you all over there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread