Danny Bonaduce uses the e-cig on national tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvlninety9

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2009
Texas
If anyone is familiar with the Smoking Gun Presents series might have seen this before. If you watch the video and go to about 1:15 seconds you see Danny Bonaduce holding an e-cig in his hand. To some you might not see it at first but it's definitely an e-cig. You can tell if you pause it when he points the filter end towards to tv and see that it's actually a cartridge and not a filter off of an analog. You can also see the LED plainly from the front end.

http://www.trutv.com/video/embplaye...SUDu&feedPID=EuT8tWq1Gvie_v1DzVgcIEddstK9aTt0

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada

imsewsure

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2009
Stuttgart, Germany
Sooo...this made me google "Danny Bonaduce electronic cigarette" and I found a few sites where he's linked to Jose Conseco (who also promotes the e-cigs). I apologize if this is already posted somewhere. I haven't watched the "Jose Canseco and Danny Bonaduce fight to a draw" video but I wonder if that's where Bonaduce's shiner came from.
Video of Jose Canseco Promoting Electronic Cigarettes

imsewsure

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2009
Stuttgart, Germany
Google is just amazing...
leo(2).jpg

TheIllustratedMan

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Upstate, NY
Sooo...this made me google "Danny Bonaduce electronic cigarette" and I found a few sites where he's linked to Jose Conseco (who also promotes the e-cigs). I apologize if this is already posted somewhere. I haven't watched the "Jose Canseco and Danny Bonaduce fight to a draw" video but I wonder if that's where Bonaduce's shiner came from.
Video of Jose Canseco Promoting Electronic Cigarettes

>CRINGE<

"All health, it's gonna have in it, uh, proteins, it's gonna have in it, uh, uh, power boost, it's gonna have everything."

>CRINGE<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread