• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Luke 6:38 (KJV)
"Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."

What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good? Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
– Psalm 34:12-14

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Genesis 2:22-23 (KJV)
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

1 Corinthians 1:25
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

OK Bill look what you made me do.

I was taking a gulp of my coffee as I was reading this and soon as I finished reading it at the very end, I coughed out my coffee all over my computer - :facepalm:

Was this your plan all along Bill - Ha Ha - first time for everything.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Genesis 2:3 (KJV)
    And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee.
    – Psalm 145:8-10

VapinBill

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Revelation 22:12 (KJV)
    And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
    – Colossians 3:12-13

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Genesis 2:22-23 (KJV)
    And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

There was this little boy who went to Sunday School and he learned the story of how Eve was created. Since church was close to his home, the same little boy ran home after Sunday School. As adults, you remember how painful your side would get after you ran too hard and fast? Well, this boy was holding his side when he got home, out of breath, and his mom asked him what was wrong. The boy stated, "I think I'm having a wife!" Okay, so it was corny. I heard it in church. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread