• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: September 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Ecclesiastes 7:11-12
Wisdom is good with an inheritance: and by it there is profit to them that see the sun. For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saintscruiser1

Moved On
Sep 22, 2018
Colossians 3:23-24
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

This is a Scripture that all Christians should hold in their heart when they are at their jobs. You work your job as if Jesus is your boss, because, actually, He is.:)

Reactions: VapinBill

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
"Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30

Saintscruiser1

Moved On
Sep 22, 2018
"Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30

This is one of those Scriptures that is completely personal. It's like Jesus is speaking directly to the reader only, and you just want to hang on to him and cry. He'll be there just for you......every time.:cry:

Reactions: VapinBill

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Philippians 1:20-21
According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread